Chapter 61

Lannan's POV

What? He got out? I didn't understand. How? They had him locked up good, or I thought they did. Y/N started crying and I hugged her and kissed her. Then we told everyone that we were dating and they were all happy for us, even Nathan was. Shockingly. Kath randomly disappeared and I don't think anyone noticed except me. I didn't think much of it.

Kath's POV

I got a text and I recognized the number. Kyle. He wanted me. After we saw the news about him he texted me. I went to my room and to the bathroom and read it in my head.

Text Conversation

Kyle: Hey babe. I wanna see you again. I wanna see you smile. I wanna hear you laugh. My dick gets hard thinking about you. I miss you. You can come over. Marcus, Elliott, Brodey, Nathan, Lannan and Y/N don't need to know. I'll hurt them all if you don't come over Kathleen. I will. I know they know I got out and are all probably caring for Y/N, but what about you? What could possibly happen? COME HERE NOW ARE ELSE!!!

Kath: You're such a fucking pervert! I don't wanna admitted tho, but you're kinda right. There are all going to be all over Y/N and not me. They don't know that I could  get hurt too. I'll be over in 10.

Kyle: Nice Job Kathleen.

I thought that it was a bad idea but I needed to protect the ones I love. I have not much self worth and love right now so why the fuck not. They'll hate me if they find out but who cares anymore. I can be a slut if I want to. I'm going over there.

________________________________________________________________________________

OK SOO! I might try something new in the next chapter. I might do a little smut but not a lot. I'm not about that stuff.