Chapter 29

Y/N's POV

I drove us the therapist office. He was excited to see me and Lannan there. We talked for a little bit before the therapist wanted to talk to Lannan. Lannan looked at me and took me out into the hallway.

Lannan: I'm scared

Y/N: Don't be. He's nice and I've known him for years. It's okay if you haven't expressed your feeling much. I haven't either.

Lannan: The only people who I've expressed my feeling to is everyone in Click, but mostly you. I've never had someone like you. Someone who knew where I was coming from.

Y/N: I will be in the room next door if you want me.

Lannan: Okay.

Lannan's POV

I really liked her. I had no idea when I was going to tell her. She knew where I was coming from. I loved her. I walked back inside. It felt like we talked for hours. I never told him anything about me liking Y/N. I never wanted anyone to know until the time was just right. I didn't want other people to know in case they told Nathan or Y/N. It would get awkward for me and Y/N and Nathan would flip out. I told Y/N she could come back in. We wrapped things up and we went home. She went to my room after she heard me raging and walked in. I had me face cam on.

Y/N: Hey you good?

Lannan: Yes and no.

I looked at the screen and saw I was killed.

Lannan: WHAT THE FUCK!!! THIS GAME SUCKS DICK FOR A LIVING!!! EVERYONE WHO PLAYS IS IT A TRY HARD AND CAN GO DIE!!! THEY ARE ALL BITCHES!!!

Y/N was standing there laughing her ass off. I sat back down and she put her hands on my shoulders. I was trying to record a video, but I was tired. I looked up at her and she gave me the smile that I loved.

Y/N: I can tell you're tired.

Lannan: Yeah, I am.

Y/N: Wanna go to bed?

Lannan: Yeah, a little bit.

Y/N: Can I sleep in you're room tonight. I don't want to be alone.

Lannan: Of course you can. Anytime.

Y/N: Okay thanks.

She went to her room to get changed and I got changed in mine. I put on the tv and we both fell asleep.