Chapter 11

Nathan's POV

I still don't see why he wanted to stay with me. He could have left and been fine. I knew he probably wouldn't tell me why he was here. I was going to need to figure out myself. I should just ask him just in case though if he will.

Nathan: Can I ask you something?

Lannan: Sure. What is it?

Nathan: Be honest. Why did you stay here with me?

Lannan: I feel like I needed a break but I didn't know where so I just stayed with you.

Nathan: Take a break from what?

Lannan: I don't know. I think I just need a chance to find myself again. I've been stressed out with making videos so maybe if I'm at the hospital I could have a break from it all.

Nathan: Why didn't you just go on vacation?

Lannan: I don't know *sighs*

I could tell Lannan was getting mad so I stopped talking. I felt like he told some of the truth, but not all of it.

Lannan's POV

I don't know why he asked me those questions. I'm telling the truth. I think. I really don't know. I just kinda want to be alone. I think I'm going to use the bathroom just so I can be alone and think.

Lannan: I'm going to use the bathroom.

Nathan: Okay.

I walked out of the room and walked to the bathroom and since there was no one in there I walked up to the mirror and talked to myself.

Lannan: I'm worthless. No one loves me. Every girl I've ever had has been taken away by someone. I feel like I want to break. Go away and never come back. I'm stupid. I'm just a nobody. I fall for everything. I wish I could just kill myself. Just like everyone tells me to do. I'm a fucking piece of trash. Everyone Hates You!! Go Die!!

Those thoughts never got out of my mind. I felt like I had to throw up so I ran to the toilet and threw up. I didn't lock the door at first but after a little bit I did. Then I heard someone walk in.

Nathan: Lannan?! Are you okay?

I couldn't say a word. I only could throw up. I really didn't feel good. Maybe it's because I didn't eat anything. I tried to respond to Nathan but it was really hard.

Nathan: LANNAN!! Are you okay??

Lannan: I'm........fine

I threw up right after. After a couple minutes of my sitting there in pain, crying and throwing up i walked out of the bathroom and back to the room. I went back onto the bed because I wasn't feeling good.

Nathan: Lannan, are you feeling okay?

Lannan: Just feeling a little sick but I will be fine later.

After a few minutes I saw Nathan fell asleep and then I fell asleep too.