Chapter 40

Y/N's POV

I woke up a few minutes before Lannan did. Before he woke up I was wondering about what Nathan said last night. He said Lannan had a crime record? I wanted to ask but I didn't know if he was going to tell me. When he woke up I asked him.

Y/N: Morning Lannan.

Lannan: Morning Y/N. How was your morning?

Y/N: It was fine but I was thinking about something.

Lannan: What is it??

Y/N: Nathan said that you had a crime record?? Is that true??

Lannan: I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to think of my different, but I do.

Y/N: I would never think of you different because of a crime record but what did you do??

Lannan: I was in a house on fire with Elliott and everyone got out but a girl needed CPR and I did it and she got me in jail for sexual assault for no reason. I had to be in jail for 22 days and had no say in anything.

Y/N: And why would you think I would think of you different?

Lannan: I was thinking you wouldn't want to hang out with me any more because you would think I would sexual assault you.

Y/N: I know you would never do that to me.

Lannan: Thanks Y/N. Clearly Nathan just is pissed you kissed me.

Y/N: Yeah but it's cool.

We talked for a little bit before going to get breakfast. Everyone was up there and looked at us weird. We were quiet until Brodey said something to us.

Brodey: Y/N, Lannan, Elliott, Kath, and Marcus, can I talk to you privately?

Kath: Yeah sure.

Kath gave Marcus a weird look for some reason. I wasn't going to get into it because it was their relationship not mine. Brodey took us to his room and we all sat down.

Brodey: Are you and Lannan okay Y/N? I've noticed something was up.

Marcus: We all have.

Elliott: Why did you guys kiss last night?

Y/N: I kissed him because I wanted to. And I can tell he wanted it too.

Lannan: I did to be honest.

Y/N: Are you guys mad at us for it?

Kath: No. I'm a little mad with Cray for what he did to Lannan.

Kath sounded a little depressed for some reason.  I've honestly been so confused ever since they all came back. We really need to catch up on stuff with Nathan yelling at me. Everyone agreed that they were mad at Nathan but acted mad at us so he wouldn't get mad at them.

Lannan: Elliott, I'm so sorry you shot yourself and I wasn't there.

Elliott: It's fine. I'm okay now and feel better. And I won't do it again. Promise.

Lannan: You better not. I love you.

Elliott: I love you too.

Kath looked really upset and looked at Marcus.

Kath: I'm going for a walk.

She just grabbed her thin hoodie and walked outside. It was pouring but she didn't care. I didn't know what was going on.