Chapter 42

Elliott's POV

I heard the sounds of Kath and Marcus moaning last night so I'm guessing they're okay now. I wasn't really feeling good today so I didn't come out of my room until I was able to hear everyone else in the kitchen. I really didn't want to talk to anyone and they would always respect that about me. I stayed in my room for the whole day because everyone was recording and I was too. Later I wanted to go on a walk with someone and Y/N got all of her work done for the day so I asked her.

Elliott: Hey Y/N! Wanna go for a walk?

Y/N: Yeah sure.

We walked to the park and it was around nightfall. Then I suddenly heard her scream.

Y/N: Let go of me!!

Then I felt arms around me and I got a punch to the face. Then everything went black...

Y/N's POV

KYLE!!! He came back!! He knocked out Elliott and threw him onto a bench in the park and took me! I got knocked out on the way because someone hit me over the head with a baseball bat. I do know that there are a girl and Kyle. I felt like I've seen the girl before but I don't really know.

I woke up in a jail cell with Kyle and the girl standing in front of me. My head hurt so bad.

Kyle: So your back?

Y/N: What did you do to Elliott?!

Kyle: I could have killed him.

Y/N: I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!! DON'T HURT THEM!!!

Kyle: Shut the fuck up you stupid slut!!

Y/N: I'm not a slut!!

Kyle: So a whore?!

Y/N: SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!

Kyle: Only if you fuck me.

I thought about the possible reasons it would be good to fuck him. One is that I could get out of here but I don't want to fuck him and if I let him that's rape. I would know. I thought about it a little more.

Kyle: You wanna?

Y/N: I never want to!! I never have! You abused me for so many years! I told Nathan and everyone in Click that you raped me BY THE WAY!!

Kyle: I never raped you. You raped yourself. Just have some time to think about it.

I want to leave so bad and kill him! He went into the back room with the other girl and then I sat down and started crying. I didn't want to fuck him.