Part 2) Chapter Thirty-Three

Start from the beginning

Percy sighed exasperatedly, sliding a hand down his 100% done expression. "I can't even believe you guys right now."

"That's a--er--interesting way of putting it." Jake narrowed his eyes and frowned in disgust at the thought of it.

Silena was comfortably seated between Beckendorf's legs as he shrugged. "I mean, I would look it up. And, asking someone just seems embarrassing. It was probably Nico's first time anyway, and you definitely do not want to ruin someone's first time. Was it even his first time?"

"Yeah, you tell 'em, Nico!' Leo patted me on my back and I stumbled forward, Everyone's eyes suddenly landed on me, and I could help but feel extremely nervous and self-conscious.

Silena's arms were open, hoping for a hug. "Nico! You're finally here! As you can see, we kinda started the conversation without you. I hope you don't mind." Silena gave sheepish smile as her arms slowly lowered.

I rolled my eyes. "I'd rather you start without me."

"But, Nico, we need all the details." Butch smirked.

I sighed exasperatedly as Percy came over and wrapped his strong, muscular arms around my waist. I leaned into the touch, feeling extremely comfortable as my tense shoulders relaxed.

"Do you want to sit down?" Percy's deep chuckle came by my ear.

I shrugged and looked to the side to find Percy's flawless face. "Sure," I plainly replied.

Percy led me to a planter where Jason sat along with Piper. I was planning on sitting next to Percy, but when he sat down, his strong arms pulled me so that I was sitting on his lap. His chin rested upon my shoulder as Percy squeezed me comfortingly.

"So, the details, guys?" Piper leaned toward us with a mischievous smile that played along her lips.

I rolled my eyes for the umpteenth time. "Do I even want to explain it to you guys?" I sighed.

"Yes you do," Piper said, pulling out the last word.

"I still can't believe you guys did it two nights ago." Hazel sighed.

"Yeah, I'm surprised you haven't fainted yet." Leo looked mildly impressed.

"I know," Hazel agreed with her eyebrows slightly furrowed, "I'm surprised I haven't fainted too."

"Okay, guys," Will said, getting us back on track, "we're missing the point here."

Silena giggled. "We are. Nico, Nico, Nico!" She called my name and I glanced at her with an eyebrow raised. "Whose idea was it?"

My eyes widened while Percy decided to hide his face in the crook of my neck.

"I--uh-I'm gonna go find Annabeth," I quickly said before getting off Percy's lap.

Percy stared at me incredulously. "You're not leaving me here with...with them, are you?"

I smiled sheepishly, pecking a kiss on his lips. "I want to tell Annabeth about it before lunch ends, and she's not here. I'm going to find her, alright?"

Percy sighed with a pout. "Fine. I guess it's better to tell her now than later."

I nodded, my smile disappearing. "See you after school then."

"Yeah."

I turned around to go where I presumed Annabeth to be, but before I could walk off, Percy grabbed my arm and pulled me in a short kiss.

My eyes widened at the sudden action and my breathing hitched, but before I could actually respond, Percy pulled away and rested his forehead against mine, which he seemed to do a lot.