He uncapped a pen and glanced at you, "I kind of figured you would since you came to class."

You rolled your eyes, "You thought wrong. Now shut up so I can at least try to figure out what the teachers talking about."

Mason sighed and started writing notes while you tried to tune in to what the teacher was talking about.

After what seemed like an hour-long lecture, Mr. Simmons grabbed a pile of worksheets and handed them out around the class.

Your eyes landed on the worksheet as it landed on your desk

Physics: Gravitational Interactions Worksheet 1

Your eyes widened. There were more worksheets after this one?!

You skimmed the questions, your face paling. You didn't understand any of it.

Mason glanced over at you, "You okay, Love?"

"No..." You said as you squinted your eyes, staring at the paper. Maybe if you looked at it long enough, it would make sense.

He looked from his paper to yours and laughed, "Do you not understand something?"

You picked up the paper and flipped it a few times, "This is a joke right? There's no way I'm this stupid."

He took the paper from you and sat it back down on the desk, "We can work through it together."

"Okay..." You said, your mind already freaking out.

We didn't get this far in the other science class!? The heck are gravitational interactions?!

You let your head rest on the desk and groaned, "This is hopeless."

You jumped as you felt Mason rub your back, "It's okay. It's not that hard. There's a trick to Mr. Simmons worksheets."

You lifted your head and looked at him, "A trick?"

He nodded and laughed, "I'll tell you after we answer the questions though."

"How does that help!?" You exclaimed as you waved the paper in front of him.

"It's payback for making me chase you around the school earlier." He grinned. "Now, lets answer question one..."

The two of you worked through the questions, Mason surprisingly being patient with you. After you wrote your last word, you threw the pencil down and grinned.

"See? Was it that hard?" Mason asked as he compared his answers to yours.

"No. After you simplified things, the pieces started clicking together." You admitted as you made sure every question was answered.

"Are you saying I'm a good tutor?" He smiled and leaned towards you.

You glanced at him, "No. You just proved you actually have a purpose other than pissing me off."

His expression fell and he glared at you, "That's not very nice."

You laughed, "Neither are you. Now, are you taking the papers up, or are we getting zeros on the assignment?"

He muttered something, but grabbed your paper and took both up to the teacher.

You laughed again and looked out the window.

"Hey!" A voice whispered and you turned to see the girl in front of you turned around and looking at you. She had amber eyes and light purple hair and freckles dotted her face.

"Hello." You said, attempting to give a friendly smile.

"Just so you know, no one here likes how you keep insulting Mason."