VIXX's Leo

Not edited at all. Not yet anyway.
Loved.

<><><><><><><><>
You were a very famous Instagram influencer and twitch streamer. You really never thought anything about it, you still consider yourself a normal citizen.

You were laying in bed next to your sleeping boyfriend going through Instagram realizing you never posted a picture of Leo.

You went through your phone and found the picture Leo had sent you when it was Valentine's day and he was on tour.

You add a caption that said,

"Love of my life for the past 2 years.😘😍❤."

You posted it and your boyfriend woke up.
"Good morning, babe."
You said kissing his lips and he smiled shyly.
"I love you."
He said still smiling.
"Love you, too. Wanna go grab breakfast from IHOP?"
You offered.
"Let's get ready."
He said and you quickly jumped into the shower Leo hot on your trail.

20 MINS LATER
You were both in the closet looking for something to wear.
You end up on an maxi dress.

While Leo looked cute in whatever.

"Ready?"
He asked walking to the bedroom door.
"Yep."
You both walked out the house hand in hand to Leo's car while being bombarded by paps.
He started the car and you went to the post you made earlier to see a lot of hateful comments about him. You delete the post because it pissed you off.
You put your phone in your purse and grabbed his hand that was resting on your thigh and interlocked it.
He kept his eyes on the road but smiled.
He pulled into the famous breakfast restaurant.
You both got out and he grabbed your hand.
"What's bothering you?"
He asked while waiting to be seated.
"I made a post about our relationship and it was a lot of hateful stuff about you."
You whispered following the waiter. You both sat in the booth and the waiter walked away.
"I dont care what they say as long as you love me. And you know I love you so fuck what they say."
He said wiping a tear that fell down your cheek. You wrapped your arms around him and he did the same and kissed your forehead.

You posted a blacked picture on your Instagram with the caption,

"To all of you hateful people, I feel bad for you to sit behind a screen and try and hurt a person's esteem is awful. I'm praying for you honestly. While I'm happy and in love your miserable beyond all belief. Sending love."

You posted it and you felt a relief come over you. You looked at Leo who was focus on something on his phone. You looked at him and smiled at him for a few seconds then took a sip of your coffee.

"I love you."
He said as he put his phone in his pocket.
You looked at him and smiled.
" I love you, too."
You replied and he kissed you.
The waiter walked up with your food and you began to eat. For a good 10 minutes you did nothing but eat until Leo said,
"Maybe, we should buy a house together."
Leo said sipping juice.

You coughed almost choked on you french toast.
"Are you sure?"
You asked gulping down your coffee.
"Yeah, I'm in this for the long run. I'm so in love with you and it drives me crazy."
He said looking down at you.
"Um, let's pay and go home."
You said.
You pulled out a hundred dollar bill and got up and Leo was right behind you. You walked to the door of the car waiting and he walked up to you and grabbed your waist.

"I've wanted this for a long time but I'm scared."
You said honestly.
He wrapped his arms around you.
"I love you regardless. If you need 5 years, I will wait loyally."
He said.

"I'm ready. Like you I'm in this for the long haul and I never want to lose you."
You said looking at only him.

He began driving he grabbed your hand.
"I have something to show you."
He said keep his eyes on the road. He drove for a good 30 minutes before he pulled up outside a nice sized house.

"Holy fuck!"
You swore.
"Sorry."
You apologize sheepishly.
Leo got out quickly and helped you out.
"I bought this house. For us. When I chose this house. You always said you didnt care about the house as long as it had enough room for kids and an island in the kitchen. Well, it has both. And if you dont love it. I will back out the sale."
He said smiling at you.
You smiled widely and walked in the house. You turned right into the kitchen and you gasped it was everything you wanted in a kitchen.

 You turned right into the kitchen and you gasped it was everything you wanted in a kitchen

You walked around the kitchen hands sliding across the marble countertops.
Leo was right behind you watching take it all in.
"It has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms."
He chimed in.
You walked up the stairs. You looked in every room and you came across the last one and it was fully decorated.

 You looked in every room and you came across the last one and it was fully decorated

You cried a little.
"I know you've been wanting a kid lately and whenever it happens rather it be soon or later. They will have this room."
He said.
You hugged him. You never been so grateful for someone but only in that moment.

"Why did you decorate only this room?"
You asked turning back towards the room.
"Because, I'm ready to settle down and have kids with you."
He answered quietly.
You turned around and he had a ring in his hand.
You cried happily.
He smiled.
"I'm not a man of many words. And you love me despite that. And I love you so freaking much. When I thought I lost you in that car accident. I cried and I couldn't see life without you. And from that moment I've been working up the courage to propose to you. And now I have. Y/n y/ln will you marry me?"
He asked.

You kissed him.
"Of course, I will."
You replied. You watched as he shakily put the ring on your finger.
You hugged him, his hands rested on your lower back .After being with him so long you learn to communicate without words.

He pulled away looking relieved.
"I knew you would say yes, but I was scared you'd say no."
He admitted.
You smiled.
" I would never say no."
You replied in a British voice skipping out the door laughing.

<><<<><<<<<<<<
Hope you enjoy this.

Vote Comment Share Request
XOXO
-BRIE