BAP's Yong Guk

Hiii! I'm going be updated two more today.
Doesnt my hubby have a cute smile?  Like I can't even. 😂
#Delusional 😂😂😂😂
All seriousness I hope he gets well so we can hear his amazing deep voice. ❤❤
------------------------------------------------------
You remembered everything about him. His contagious smile, his deep voice, his hugs, his kisses. Now anytime you do anything it doesn't matter what it is, it reminds you of him.
After your breakup you'd put on the skimpiest dress and go to the club in order to try and forget him but it didn't work, nothing worked. You cried yourself to sleep after you broke with Yong Guk.
~~~~~~Break Up~~~~~~~~~~~~
You read the comments online again after Yong guk and you had a arguement about you read them. 'I told you forget them this is our relationship don't think about the comments ,Y/N.' You though about what he said.
After read the comments that's when you decided to break up with him.
$$$$$$$$LATER$$$$$$
You heard the him open the door.
"Hey babe, I'm home!" He yelled.
"In Here. " You replied.
He walked in and saw you standing so he tried to hug and kiss you but you dodge it.
"Let's break up." You whispered.
Getting start to the point.
"What?  Why Y/N? " He said nervously.
"Its not gonna work. I can't go out without getting attacked by fangirls."
"Babe,  I can make it stop just give me a chance. " he pleaded desperately.
"I'm sorry. I'll be back for my stuff. " you said quietly.
You began to walk and he caught your arm and dropped to the ground and began to cry.
"Y/N,  you cant leave me your my inspiration, you relieve me of all my stress when I'm in your presence and I love you. I wanted you to be my wife and have my kids a-and we can still have that just don't leave me! " he cried out. You yanked your arm away and walked out the door... Crying.
*******BREAK UP OVER********
You wiped a tear away. You decided to visit him since he wasn't doing well and his members begged you to go. You had tea and food in your hands standing at his door. You knocked he came to the door looking rugged and tired.
" Hi, everyone told me I should come see you so I'm here. " you said.
"Come in." He said with his hoarsed, deep voice.
You walked in to see beer and soju bottles,  song writing papers and takeout containers everywhere. You went to the kitchen and sat down the food and drinks on the table.you sat down and Yong Guk followed.
After 10 minutes of eating quietly he finally spoke.
"I miss you." He wisphered .
You smiled.
"Me too. " you said.
He looked up.
"You do? "
"Yeah, I can't stop thinking about you and crying when I do. "
He got up and ran down the hall to get something. He came back got down on one knee in front of you.
"I love you and I don't want to lose you again in this lifetime or the next. Will you marry me? "
He said tearfully.
"Yes! " you said and hugged him and cried over and over . He pulled you back and wiped your tears and put the ring on your finger. For the first time in weeks you both were genuinely happy.

I love you.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I wish my life was like a fanfic sometimes. 😂😂
Don't forget to Support BAP on the their comeback!! 
Until Later
VOTE COMMENT SHARE
XOXO
-BRIE