Ikon's Bobby

Hiya! 

This was requested by niahbea33

I hope everyone had a greaaaaaat weekend....Now i want frosted flakes....

Well, Enjoy!!!!!!

=============================================

You were a backup dancer for YG Entertainment. Most people avoid you because they thought you had bad attitude and  you had a more...sexier physique  then most of the Korean women backup dancers and they hated that because you would almost every time get lead dancer.

Back to the point, you were practicing in one of the studios when someone so rudely barged in the room without knocking. It was Ikon's BI(A/N:UGH I'm not gonna even begin on how sexy he is).

"Oh, Sorry Y/N-sshi  I didn't mean to barge in. I thought it was empty."

He said bowing.

"Its whatever, I was done anyway."

You said gulping down the last of your water. As you walked into the far corner of the room to throw away the water bottle and get your bag the rest of the members of Ikon walked in behind BI. They all greeted you as they walked in and you respectively, greeted them. As you were walking out Junhoe called out to you by his nickname for you.

"BB(Big Booty).", will you stay and tell us how well we do on our choreography?"

You internally rolled your eyes but nonetheless you said you would. As they began their first song, Rhythm Ta, you walked around them as they danced. You noticed Bobby had messed up slightly on his footwork. You mentally noted that until the end of the song. The song came to an end.

"You all did good but Bobby messed up ever so slightly on the chorus."

You said to them and they nodded for you to continue.

"Bobby you did this," you went on to show how he messed up, "But you were supposed to do this." You showed him the correct way.

"Ah okay, thanks Y/N-sshi." 

He said staring you straight in the eyes. You ignored the feeling in your chest and  walked to your bag and grabbed a bottle of water and started drinking the water. Chanwoo walked over to you ready to start trouble.

"Hey, Y/N, wanna hear a secret?"

You narrowed your eyes at him.

"sure."

"Bobby likes you."

He stated nonchalantly. Your eyes widen but, you recovered too slow and Chanwoo noticed.

"You like him to don't you?"

He asked you narrowing his eyes. You ignored him.

"Sorry guys, I have to go." You said out loud to the guys.

"Where are you going?" Chanwoo asked.

"probably on date." Donghyuk said. 

You gave a small laugh.

"Nah,  A friend  told me he need my help."

You lied and testing if he really liked you.

"Wow, Bobby is seriously jealous."

Chanwoo said. Causing him to get slapped In the head by BI. You wanted to run to him and tell him you felt the same way. The more you saw the sadness and jealously In his eyes. The more the feeling to run to him and kiss became harder to control.

"Fuck it." 

You whispered to yourself. 
You ran to Bobby and kissed him. As you heard the cheering all around you and him. You finally let go to see him smiling.

"I feel the same way."

You whispered into his ear.

====================================================================================

So before I graduate high school I wrote a few short scenarios and this was one them. I originally had written this for BI but I reread the scenario over and over. Until I realized this fitted Bobby better. 

I have g dragon story I never posted so I'm debating if I should post it and its long so mostly likely.....

So I hoped you enjoyed it.

Until next time.

XOXO (EXO)

-BRIE

Next:

*Bts Taehyung scenario

*G-dragon scenario???