G Dragon

I changed my mind on the jay Park scenario but I will put one up though....

This my  very first G dragon scenario....I think.

Also I'm making a marvel scenario book so if you wanna request inbox me...

Also this gonna an angst

Enjoy...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You and your  boyfriend JiYong had a love hate relationship. One minute you two have all the love in the world for each other. Then another minute you could literally kill him and you wouldn't feel any remorse.

You laid in your shared bed with HIM after another night of angry make up sex. You looked at the ceiling feeling disgusted of yourself because you promised your when you were younger you would never be in a toxic relationship like you had seen your sisters and mother.  And yet here you are completing the cycle.

You were brought out your thoughts by a groan from Jiyong and him throwing his arm over your waist.

"Hey babe." He said in the voice you used to love.

You didn't reply but  instead walked into the bathroom and locked the door. You walked into the shower and turned on the water feeling it go from cold to hot in a few seconds. You let out a sigh.

After about an hour you got out and put on a robe hanging on the bathroom door.You opened it and he was sitting there on the bed watching tv smoking a cancer stick. He turned to you and gave you a smile. You almost wavered but you stood strong.

"I think we should end this for good."

You said over the tv.

"Why?" He asked softly.

"We on and off for almost 5 years and its the same thing every time. We fight, we fuck and repeat. I promised myself I wouldn't do that and here I am. I love you, I truly do. But this I can do anymore this is healthy for either of us. So I'm moving out today."

You said sucking your tears back.

He felt panicked.

"No, Y/N don't. You hold my heart in your hands. There is no other girl for me but you. I love you. Yeah, we fight but we love each other. Please don't do this ."

he begged and pleaded. But, you held your own as much as you wanted to hug and love him.

" I cant I'm sorry. ill be for my stuff later"

You walked down the hall to the front door. Before he could replied.

You leaned against the door and cried.

You were free from the toxic relationship. 

But why didn't free feel....free?

+=================================================+

Ugh, I hate that ending so there is definitely gonna be a part 2.

Song in media : you complete me : Keyshia Cole

Until the next one...

Spread the love 

If you wanna request for the marvel scenario book inbox me on here until I get the book set up and what not.

I might make a rainbow six siege book too. Ive been reading so many of those....

-BRIE