Vixx's Leo

Hey, Here's a requested story by : kpoplover367. Sorry for making you wait.
Song Cry-August Alsina (song in media) this song describes what I'm feeling right now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ

You were engaged to Jung Taekwoon aka Vixx's Leo. And the media found out about your relationship about 2 months ago. And its still the talk of Seoul ,why? Your black and he's korean. Anyway, Taekwoon was taking you to a local shopping mall for a date . The moment you stepped out the door of your shared condo you were bumrushed by tons of fans.

'Oppa , why are you marrying her?'
'Oppa, she not korean and plus she's ugly leave her.'
You manage to keep a smile on your face as he attended to his fans.
'I support you and y/n! Fighting!'
'Congrats on the engagement . Please take care of our oppa.'
You bowed and smiled.
"Of course , I will."
After the fans left Taekwoon apologized.
"I'm sorry for some of the comments my fans made."
"Its okay, their entitled to their own opinions,right?" You said softly .
"Its not okay when they threatened you or try to hurt you."
"They haven't tri-,"
"Yes they have don't lie to me I saw the notes ,bloody boxes filled with dead animals, I've seen it all."

Taekwoon always had a way of finding out things even if you hide it well .
"I'm gonna fix this but for now let's enjoy our day , okay?"
You nodded and walked off hand in hand with Taekwoon to the mall .
~~~~~~~Later That Night~~~~~~
Your sitting on your bed on your laptop reading news about whatever waiting for Taekwoon to come out the bathroom.
"Taek-Taek , are you done? "
"Here I come, babe. "
He came out and sat next to you on the bed you put the laptop on the floor.
"Y/N about earlier I know that hurt you and so I promise to you that I will fix it soon. "
You hugged him hard.
"I knew that when we got together and the media found out about us I knew things would become hard because of our races .It's just hard for people to accept it. Please just don't do anything irrational tomorrow at the interview, okay? I love you and I don't want any thing to happen to you either. " you said with tears in your eyes.
"Y/N even after we get married things might become harder even so please stay by my side and love me like you do. And don't cry, I love you. " You wiped your eyes and he kissed you on the lips softly. And after while you fell asleep in each others arms.
~~~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~
You got up and went to the hall bathroom while Taek used the ensuite bathroom. You both had an exclusive interview with Yoo Jae Suk about your engagement. Taekwoon came out in a casual suit .(idk tbh)

While you had on a navy blue dress looking pretty as always

(Ignore the model she's not the character obviously) 😂😂"Babe,you look beautiful as always

"Babe,you look beautiful as always. "
He kissed you.
"Thanks baby you look handsome as always."
He smiled.
"Let's go." He said.
We hopped in the matte black BMW and drove to the SBS building. When you got there you and Taekwoon were waiting to be called on stage.
"Please welcome Vixx' s Leo and his finacee Y/N! " you walked on stage hand in hand with Taekwoon as the crowd clapped. You sat on the sofa on stage.
"So I'm gonna ask you what all of Korea wants to know , how did you meet? "
You laughed thinking back to that day.
Taekwoon began the story.
" My members and I walked into a coffee house on our day off and they were being loud as usual. " everyone laughed. He continued.
"Y/N was working on her fashion designs and we sat down at a table near her. "
You continued.
"I asked them to quiet down because they were being loud. Taekwoon stuttered out a sorry. He looked really cute when he did it. " you and crowd laughed.
"I only stuttered because I was surprised that she could speak Korean fluently. And the fact she was a famous designer who I adored " he confessed. The crowd awwed.
"I worked up enough courage to ask for her number before she left the coffee shop. "
Jae Suk spoke, " you too are a lovely couple. You've received a lot hate or dislike because of the race difference, right? "
You were gonna respond but Taekwoon spoke first.
"Yes, we have but it makes us, our love for each other, stronger than the day before.Before we end may I say something? "
You looked him, but he wouldn't look at you. You knew right away what was going on.
" of course, go ahead. "
Jae Suk said.
"I understand if you don't like my relationship with y/n because of the difference in race but she's my fiancé and I love her .,please respect her. And don't threaten her anymore or I will be forced to take legal action, I won't allow her to be her anymore. She the love of my life. Thank you."
The crowd cheered at what he said as you wiped a tear from your cheek.
"Thank you Leo and y/n for your time today. "
You both stood and bowed and walked off stage to the dressing room.
"Taekwoon I told you not to do anything irrational. "
"It wasn't irrational I was protecting the two people I love. "
"Aww you always ruin my surprise! " you yelled
"I love you. " he said lovingly
"I love you ,too. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed . I'm really sorry about the late update.
Don't forget to request.
Vote comment share
It's your life do what you want!
XOXO
-BRIE