EXO Pt 1

Hey It feels like a long time but I'm finally posting.
Requested story.
When you listen to the song in the media use headphones and turn up the volume a little or a lot... Thank me later.😂😂😂😁😁

You were a senior at Seoul High School and you pretty popular among the guys considering you were black and had a body Worthing fucking. You were sitting at a table by yourself when EXO walked up to you. EXO was was the "badass" gang of the school every girl wanted to be with one of them but you didn't have any interest , they were cute, yes, but they weren't your type that's what you told your self anyway.

"can I help you, EXO?" You asked looking up from picking at your food.
They surrounded you fast considering the fact there is 12 of them.
The main leader, Suho, spoke up.

"Fuck all of us."

You laughed in their faces.
"You can't afford me."

Kai, the one sitting to the left of you scooted your chair closer to him and brought his lips to your ear and whispered," We can afford you money is not what you want right? Its the sex, am I right?"

It was true you just wanted the sex. Freshman year you were diagnosed with Sexual Dependency or you were a nympho as other people know it by.  You needed sex even before you were diagnosed. You had met a guy named Mark  and he claimed to be apart of Got7  but guys would lie just to get in your pants but he gave you tickets to a Got7 concert but you gave them away. And after that every guy would give you money or gifts. you didn't see the point because you used them for your benefit but why refuse free money and gifts?

After thinking for awhile you had completely forgotten that EXO was in front of you.

"your right I don't need the money. Look just name the time and place and I'll make it happen."
You said already feeling the rush of getting your fix.

"2 hours . We don't care if your in class come to this address wearing only a trench coat and red heels."
Kris, the 2nd in command, said coldly.
You thought it was weird that he wanted red heels specifically but you've seen weirder things.
He handed you the address on a piece of paper .

"Ok I should go I have to go shopping for your trench coat and heels."
you said while smirking and getting up.

"Red Heels."
Sehun, one of the youngest, said.
"Whatever. There not gonna be on anyway."
Was the last thing you said.

🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆Two Hours Later🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆
After getting the required trench coat and red heels.

You arrived at the address that Kris handed to you on a piece of paper . You were surprised at the house it was big enough for all 12 of them so then again you weren't.

 You were surprised at the house it was big enough for all 12 of them so then again you weren't

" Where are their parents?"
You said thinking out loud.
"Don't worry about it."
D.O said walking up behind you with Chen.
You ignored his comment and began to speak.
" I didn't take you two as the type to do something like this."
"You'll learn all about us today. Any curiosity you have will go away after this."
Chen said confidently.
You got in the house and D.O spoke.
"Wait here we'll all be down soon."
And with that D.O and Chen walked away .
You sat on the couch thinking, ' this looks like a typical porn set up. But I have a good feeling about this.'
Was the last thinking you thought before you realised that all 12 of them were standing around you in their naked glory. You smirked and stood up dropped your coat revealing the body that all the boys in your school would kill for. Almost immediately they all began to jerk themselves. As some pushed you on the couch and other groped your breast and some fingered you. After a few minutes Kai lined himself up with you and thrusted in with so much power and it felt good. You had gotten wrapped up in the pleasure you forgot everything around you until you felt warm liquid on your stomach in which case you grabbed D.O's dick and began to suck it as you simataneously began to jerk Tao off. After a few minutes Kai pulled out and moved over so Chanyeol could go next. Chanyeol thrusted in you almost immediately. you felt yourself cumming but you signal Chanyeol to keep going as you suck Sehun dick and jerked Xiumin.You all had finally organized the order of who was going after who. After Chanyeol was Xiumin it was going in a clockwise circle. You need order when you were doing these....types of parties. As you were enjoying the pleasure of Chanyeol  going in and out of you only to realize that he stopped and Xiumin moved into his spot. In Sehun's spot,Chen. Before Xiumin went inside you he gave you a gentle smile. With little force thrusted inside you. Although it was gentle you could feel his passion,sexual frustration. It wasnt like the others it was different...good different. You thought as you sucked Chen's dick and jerked Lay's dick. As you succumbed to the passion you felt yourself cumming once again. You arched your back as Xiumin came in you and pulled out. It was Lay's turn. Lay was the most famous by girls because of his hip thrusts when he danced in class, so you were very expectant of him. He gave you lustful gaze and jammed himself in you. You gasped while clutching the couch. It took you a minute to regain your posture. When you did, you continued to jerk Suho and suck Luhan's dick. Every time he thrusted into you'd moan out because your pu$$y was sensitive after cumming several times. You were going crazy with all the pleasure. You hadn't felt anything like this in a long time.....
🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

Im gonna put part two up soon. I watched videos.... To get an idea of how a gangbang works... Oh god!... Never again...
I hoped you enjoyed this. I feel like its bad and probably is.

Vote Comment Share

-Brie