Bang Yong Gukkie

Hey!

It had to be him don't act surprised.
You know with him leaving TS and B.A.P.

I've watched Batman and Suicide Squad recently and this came to me.

Jared Leto as The Joker is....fuck me.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Enjoy.Puddin'😂😂

=========================================================
Your boyfriend watches as you try to match Harley Quinn's outfit. You had been watching Suicide Squad  back to back and when you do that you become one with your favorite character and that was Harley Quinn. You felt your boyfriend looking at you so you turn to look at him with a somewhat crazed look.

"You like what you see...puddin'?"
You asked laughing loudly until your phone rang. You grabbed your phone and picked up .
"What do you want stupid Batsy, your ruining date night!!!!"
You yelled into the phone and hung up. You threw the phone on the ground an smashed it with you heel. You were gonna live to regret that tomorrow.
"Let's go to a club puddin'."
You said grabbing his hand and dragging him to the car.
"How about we go home and cuddle or take you to a church and get you exorcised?"
He asked somewhat worried.
You laughed crazied.
"Puddin' your funny but no I wanna go to a club."
You pouted. He didn't reply but he drove until start to the biggest club in Korea.
He pulled outside the door and the valet opened your door and you winked at him as your puddin' came to your side and grabbed your hand. He led you in straight to VIP. There was booze, girls and drugs waiting for you at the table.  You grabbed the bottle of vodka and downed half of it.
"Mr.B, I wanna dance."
You yelled over the music. He waved you off and he watched you as you started grinding some girl on the stage. Usually he would drag you out the club but he wasn't gonna stop something that turned him on. He continues watching until some guy slaps your butt. He ran towards the guy and you.
"Hey, doll who's your friend?"
Yong Guk asked looking at the man who slapped your ass.
" I don't know Mr B but he's looker isn't he?"
You asked wrapping your arms around the random man.
Yong Guk punched the man out and you squealed.
"Puddin' that was so sexy the way you hit the man."
You said clearly turned on.
"Let's go home and I'll show you more hidden talents."
He whispered darkly in your ear.

He fucked you.

He fucked your brains out all night when you got home.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I hoped you enjoyed that.
But I really do Identify with Harley Quinn's craziness. I might be crazier who knows 😂😂😂

Vote Comment Share Request

XOXO
-BRIE