BAP's Zelo

Hii! I'm finally updating after all that drama. I'm starting a non kpop imagine and scenario book . I just can't figure out what to call ...I'm most likely going to call it Non Kpop imagines and Scenarios .(LMAO) unless someone has a better name .
This was requested and its a fluffy smut......
Enjoy!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

             Every morning you would wake up and make Junhong breakfast and lunch for work that day .You sat on the edge of the bed and turned around to see Junhong still sleep. You got up and walked to the kitchen and got out everything you need for blueberry muffin and made the mix . You scooped the batter into the 4 muffin tins pans and put them in the oven. You began to an omelet mix until you felt arms and a chin resting on your shoulder .
"Why do you always look so sexy in my shirts?"
Junhong huskily whispered into your ear .
"I don't know ,its just a god given gift that I look so good." You answered cockily.
He smirked and blew into your ear knowing it turned you on. You moaned out accidently. You cursed mentally because Junhong knew he had the upper hand . You managed to turn the oven off before turning around to attacked by Junhong's lips he kissed you all over your neck and lips while carrying you to the couch . He laid you on the couch and pulled off your shirt and underwear . He ran a finger down your pu$$y .
"Already wet for me?" He asked after licking his finger.
He sucked your breast send you in a frenzy . He grasped your boob as he kissed all the way down to your thighs. He kissed your pu$$y and shoved two fingers into your pu$$y without hesitation he pumped and pumped without slowing down. You were gripping the couch so hard you started to rip it. You came all over Junhong's  hand. While you were catching your breath Junhong was licking your essence of his hand.
He was cuddling  with your naked body until he heard the front door and he hurriedly threw the throw blanket to you so could cover your self .
"Hyungs,what are you doing here?" Junhong asked looking back at you making sure your covered.
"We're here to pick you up. What are you TWO doing?" YongGuk asked smirking and while everyone else looked on in amusement.  Junhong came out after they
You interrupted," there's blueberry muffins in the oven and omelet mix if you wanna cook it ." Thank god for being  black otherwise I would be so red from embrassment . You thought mentally. After they ran into the kitchen you mumbled ,"so embrassing." Junhong just laughed .
"Its not funny. How did they get in? You asked.
"I gave them a key." He replied  nonchalantly, going up stairs to get ready for work . You grabbed your clothes and followed him upstairs. Junhong was in the bathrroom washing his face and changing clothes. You put on sweats and a BAP shirt and went downstairs to see the boys about to leave out the front door. Until they saw you . "Thank you for the food ." They said while bowing .
You smiled still embrassed ."Anytime." You said and they walked out the door waving at you .
. Junhong came down after they left . He came face to face with you  wrapping his arms around your waist and you wrapped  your arms around his neck. You stood on your tippy  toes and licked and nibbled  his ear then whispered,"  be  ready for round two tonight." You felt something hit you thigh. You smirked know you had  the upper  hand .
"Bye see you tonite ." You said pushing him out the door and locking it.
"Y/N! You can't leave me like this!" He yelled .
When you didn't answer he groaned and walked away.
'Junhong is so freaky'. You thought going to clean the kitchen.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
So originally the smut scene was gonna be in the kitchen on the counter but I thought it was little much .
Hope you enjoyed it .
Vote Comment Share
-Brie