Kai

Kai and Jennie....I see it. Congrats to them though!
<><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<><><><>
You choked back a sob. Who were you kidding? Your heart was ripped out and smashed and stomped on. Your 4 year old son,Kieran started crying because you were. 
'BP's Jennie and EXO's Kai to be married'. You held your son as you cried, not knowing what else to do.
You son sucked up his tears.
"Mama, are you okay?"
He asked wiping his face.
You smiled and laughed a little.
"Yeah, baby I'm fine. How about we go get ramen?"
You suggested to the 4 year old and he was for it.
"Yeah!"
He yelled.
You walked down the hall and put on your shoes and then Kieran's shoes. You picked up your son and walked out the front door locking it behind you. You got down the stairs and Kieran down so he could walk. You both began walking down the narrow street towards the local ramen shop. As your walking you see some of Kai's members. You picked up Kieran and walked into the ramen shop. And to your distates they came in shortly behind you. You sat at the counter with Kieran in your lap.
"Y/N,Kiery!"
The elderly Korean man greeted. You smiled and bowed to him while Kieran waved to him.
"I take it you want the usual?"
He asked.
In unison you and Kieran replied,
"Yes,please."
He smiled and began cooking.
"Y/N?"
The familiar voice of D.O spoke.
You turned to him giving him a fake smile.
"Hi."
You said looking down at Kieran color on the counter.
"Wow, Kiery has gotten so big."
He said watching him color.
"Yeah. He has."
You said kissing his curly hair.
"For kiery. And Y/N."
The Korean man said sitting the bowls down in front of us.

"The Korean man said sitting the bowls down in front of us

(Yours☝️☝️)

(Kieran's ☝️)

(Kieran's ☝️)

"Thank you, Mr.Kim."
You thanked the man.
"Grandpa, can I get a spoon?"
Kieran asked.
He smiled and handed him a spoon. He thanked him and began eating.
"I'm sorry."
You looked over at D.O.
"Why? It's not your fault. "
You said looking back at your food.
"I just want you to know that if you ever need help I'm a phone call away. Your in a foreign country with no family and very few friends. I care about you and kiery and Kai was an ass for what he did. But I'm here for you and Kieran. "
He said with honest eyes.
You smiled at him.
"Thank you."

He smiled and turned back to his members so you and Kieran could finish eating. After awhile you and Kieran finished eating.
You picked up Kieran and paid for the Ramen. You put Kiery down so he could walk. As you took your time walking home you finally made it to the front door and you were greeted by a frantic Kai.
You stopped where you stood when saw him and Kiery attempted to run to him.
"Hey buddy! I missed you so much."
Kai said to the happy boy.
You walked passes them and unlocked the door. You walked in sitting the keys on the hall table. Kai sat down Kieran and he ran off to his playroom.

"What do you want?"
You asked going to the laundry room as he followed.
"I wanna talk...about us."
He said.
"What's there to talk about? I was an unknowing mistress who got pregnant with an illegitimate child."
You choked out as you called your precious son a bastard. He sighed not knowing what to say.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I wanted to."
He said looking at your back.
You scoffed.
"So every time we fucked in that very bed upstairs and after I had my son. You wanted to tell me but didn't ? Kai, your fucking getting married."
You yelled and immediately sighed.
"Look, just leave and never look back. I don't need your money or anything like that. If you wanna protect Kieran leave and never look back because I don't want him caught up in your storm."
You said.
"No!No! I'm not leaving my son ever."
He yelled.
"You leave me no choice but to leave Korea."
You said walking past him.
"No!"
He yelled turning you around and grabbing your throat.
You gasped for air as he squeezed harder.
"Your hurting mama, daddy."
Your son came in and said softly. He immediately dropped you and he tried to approach Kieran but he ran away.
After getting air to your lungs you got up and punched him square in the jaw.
"Dont ever come near me and my son ever."
You threatened.
He walked past you and out the front door. You immediately went to your son who was hiding in his secret hiding spot.
"My baby," you cooed softly as you picked up your son.
"Are you okay?"
You asked as he leaned his head against your head. He nodded his head.
"Were gonna go live with grandma in the states for away okay?"
He nodded.
"Is daddy coming?"
He asked.
"No, he's not."
"Good."

You hugged him and thanked God for him.

<><><><><<<><<
I need a son like Kieran... in the future.
Hope you enjoyed it
Vote Comment share Request

-
XOXO
-BRIE