Gray

Hey...
I have 4 weeks left of school and its killing me slowly try to meet all these deadlines.... but anyway here is a little treat or something
Y/MN= Your middle name
Picture in media is your safe room/office
Enjoy....
<><><><><><><><><><><>
You knew the risk of getting involved with people especially with your job. Let just start at the beginning.

<<<a year ago>>>
You had walked into the C.I.A for your briefing on your new target and new identity.

"Your target is in South Korea. His name is Hades. No one knows what he looks like or his real name."
Your X.O Chase said.
"So, basically I'm chasing a ghost?"
You asked.
"No we have reason to believe that something big is gonna happen but we don't know yet. But you are going to figure it out."
He said.
You nodded looking at the case file.
"So, my new identity?"
You asked.
"Your gonna be working in a entertainment company called AOMG. You name is Y/MN. You leave for Korea tomorrow."
You nodded and left.

Everything was going as planned you were hunting down leads on Hades while working for AOMG.

You were practicing dances by yourself with headphones on to avoid making relationships with those people. As you were dancing you heard the door open and you were prepared to throw the small hidden blade in your shorts until you saw it was Greg, one of the producers. You took off your headphones.
"Can I help you?"
You asked.
"Uh, some of us are going to go get food. Would you like to join us?"
Greg asked.
"No, thanks Greg. "
You said.
He smiled.
"My name is Gray."
"Gray,Greg,Green. Same thing."
You said slipping your headphones back on.
He walked out the door to join everyone.
You rolled your eyes because he made you lose focus and you didn't wanna work anymore so you pack your things to go "home" aka your safe house.
You began walking towards your destination and you noticed 2 guys following you. You were too busy paying attention to the two guy you didn't notice a third come up behind you and inject you with a tranquilizer.

<<<after waking up >>>
You were bound to a chair with 4 guys standing in front of you.
"Oh hello, I'm pretty sure you have the wrong woman."
You said sarcastically.
He slapped you. Making you smirk.
"You will make us a lot of money in the sex slave trade."
One guy said.
"Not if your dead."
You whispered.
"What did you say?"
The same guy asked.
"Come closer I'll tell you."
You said seductively.
Like the man he was he did as you commanded. And you began to work them.
(Your fight scene👇👇)

After you killed the third one you kept the last one alive.
"Who do you work for?"
You whispered in his ear with a knife to his neck.
"Hades."
He cried out.
"Does he know you kidnapped me?"
You asked.
"No. We haven't called him yet. Please don't kill me I won't say anything."
He begged.
"Your right you won't be able to say anything If your dead."
And without a second thought you sliced his throat. You picked up one of their pistols with a silencer on it. And put a bullet in each of their heads just be on the safe side. You cleaned off the gun and laid it by one of the men and you cleaned up every trace of you in the wearhouse. You rushed home and went to your computer to hack the cameras in that area. After you were done you took a breath.
"Finally."
You secured your work area and went up stairs to your living room and collapsed on the couch. You looked at your phone and realized that you had an hour to get ready for work and you realized it took you all night to clean up a mess.
You took a speedy shower and threw on an outfit and your favorite jacket.