VIXX's Ravi

Hey!
My niece NiariamirHoward helped me with this so.. enjoy
<><><><><<>>
You sighed deeply. You were currently sitting outside your university on a bench watch the bad boy of the university and your crush, Ravi, leave with a different girl again.

You never even had a conversation with the guy and on top of that he was a complete asshole to women yet you still had an attraction to the man.Your attention went back to the man and woman until he look in your direction casually You picked up your bag. You wanted to go to your car but he was blocking the entrance to the parking lot talking to someone. and you didn't wanna walk up a big hill. So, you decided to go to your car. You pulled out your headphones and phone then put on some music and began walking to your car.
You made it to where he was and you mumbled an' excuse me ' and pushed on walking to your car. It sounded like someone was calling your name. So you stopped and took off your headphones and turned around and sure enough, Ravi was running towards you trying to catch up.
"Can I help you?"
You asked just wanting to get your car.
"You wanna hang out sometime?"
He asked.
You laughed.
"No, thanks. I rather not be a toy. But you have one over there waiting for you."
You said pointing to the chick he was walking with.
"Look,"
You cut him off.
"I'm not interested in what your selling. So, if you could please move I would like to go home and study."
You slammed your door and you heard a crack and a ear piercing scream. You opened the door and realized you had slammed Ravi's thumb in your car door.
"Oh my God! Get in I'll take you to the hospital."
you led him to the other side of the car and opened the door. He got in and you closed the door and you ran to your side and got in.
"Look at that were hanging out."
You rolled your eyes and sped off to the hospital.

<<<AT THE HOSPITAL >>>>
You were standing next to Ravi as the put a doctor put a cast on his thumb.

"Your gonna need some assisting since it's your dominant hand. Your girlfriend here will be able to help you with that,right?"
The doctor asked.
You laughed.
"I'm not his girlfriend and I'm not helping him."
You said.
"Well, you did this to me."
He stated.
"Well,you brought it on yourself."
You said.

The doctor sighed.
"Just come back in 6 weeks and I'll take off your cast."
She walked off not wanting to deal with  you or Ravi anymore.
You both walked out to your car and got in.
"Where do you wanna go?"
You asked starting up your SUV.
"Home. I'll show you the way."
He said.
After driving for almost an hour you arrived outside this nice house.

"This is all yours?"
You asked shocked.

He sighed like he was sad and you felt bad.
"Do you need help going in?"
You asked.
He shook his head.
"I know how to cook if your hungry. "
You offered.
"Sure. You did break my thumb. "
He said.

You walked into the house and he guided you to the kitchen.

"Is there anything you want in particular? "
You asked going through his refrigerator looking for ingredients.