Bang Yong Guk

The song in the media was my inspiration.
Heaven Can Wait: Michael Jackson.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IN DREAM
You were smiling at Yong guk as he drove home. He had just proposed to you and it was perfect, at that moment life was perfect. That was until a car rammed into your side of the SUV. You were rendered unconscious and the last thing you hear was Yong guk crying out your name. When you thought you came to, you woke up surrounded by humans with wings.
"Are you angels?"
You asked knowing the answer.
"You already know Y/N. I'm Ariel, your guardian angel."
The angel said as the other angels left.
"What happened? Why am i here?"
"You died in a car accident with your fiance."
Ariel said.
"Wait, What about Yong guk?"
You said on the verge of crying.
" He's fine. Just a few bumps and bruises."
She said.
"So can i go back to him?"
You asked anxiously.
"Its not my decision."
"I have to ask God?"
you asked scared.
"Yes, but you can't go to him face to face , you have to go through Jesus."
Ariel said.
"Ok, Can you lead me to him?"
You asked nervously.
"yes, I can. There is  no need to nervous."
Ariel said as if calming you down right away.
You got up as Ariel led you to a very beautiful garden and as you got deeper in the garden there was a man with holes in his hands standing there like he was waiting for me.
"Hello, Y/N."
"H-hi."
You stuttered out not believing you were talking to  Jesus himself.
"What would you like me to ask God, Y/N?"
Jesus said as he smiled at your dumbfoundness.
You snapped out of it said,
"Can you please ask God can I go back to my fiance, I love him with all my heart and I know it's selfish but I wanna grow old with him and have kids and be a grandma and him a grandpa. I know it's a lot but that's what I wanna ask God.If it's his will then it shall be done."
You said shaking.
You stood there for what felt like hours until Jesus replied,
" God will allow it, but he said to take care of the child inside you and to raise him in his word."
"I'm pregnant?!"
You shouted excitedly.
Jesus nodded. You ran in his arms and hugged him. Then you realized what you did.
"I'm so sorry. I was just excited."
You replied.
"It's okay, I know the feeling."
He said as a little girl ran up to him calling him 'daddy.'
You smiled and closed your eyes.
---------------------------------------------------
AFTER DREAM
You woke up feeling your stomach. Then you looked at Yong guk who was sleeping peacefully without a care in the world. You leaned over and kissed his cheek and whispered ' I love you, Bang Yong Guk.'
You laid there awhile but then the Ariel, your guardian angel, appeared in front of you holding a little boy who look exactly like Yong guk.
"Remember what God told you."
She said and then looked down at the boy who was looking at you. Reached out to him but they disappeared.
You smiled.
'I'll never forget'.

I hoped you enjoyed that I loved writing this.

Vote Comment Share
Much Love
-BRIE