Monsta X's Shownu

Riri gave me in inpso for this....😁

<><><><><>><>><>>
The guilt ate me up every time I would leave. The look he had when he said.
"I love you."
I did though I did love him so fucking much. But I couldn't stop.

I sat on the edge of the bed with my back to him putting on socks.

"You're cheating on me."
He said lowly.
My heart stopped but I felt a huge weight lifted off shoulders at the same time. I couldn't say anything my mouth or my heart wouldn't move.

"I knew the whole time but I couldn't bring myself to say something and lose you or say nothing and lose my mind over the fact that the woman I love is laying with another man."
He said wholeheartedly.

"I know 'I'm sorry ' don't even begin to make up for what I've done. I'm never been one to make excuses and I'm not going to now. I cant give a reason as to why I did it, I just did it."
I said.

"I was here. I was here for you.Why didnt you say anything?"
He basically cried.

"I don't know."
You replied quietly silent tears falling out of guilt.

"Did...did you ever love me?"
He asked brokenly.

"Oh god, yes I did. I do love you. Always."
You said the last part quietly.

Neither of you didn't say anything for a long time.

"We should break up. That's what any logical person should say in this situation."
He laughed softly to himself.
"But I don't think logically. Not when it comes to you."
He said shaking your heart even after 3 years of dating.
"I love you and I don't wanna lose you. We can get pass this. We just gotta work together and communicate better."
He said crouching in front of you hold your hands full of hope. Your head was down and tears still falling.
"I'm pregnant."
You whispered.
His hands let go of yours.
"I'm going back to the states. To be close to my mom."
You said getting up and walking by a distraught Hyunwoo. You stuffed some of your things into your suitcases.
"I've hurt you so much. Please hate me."
You said and grabbed your suitcases looking back Hyunwoo one more time.

●●●○○○○▪︎☆☆☆☆☆
Hope you enjoyed this.

So I'm think about making  interracial lgbt book so your interested that let me know and if you wanna make a request inbox me.
And for the video game and etc book I might take it down and revise the two chapters and the name.

Spread the love and stay healthy.

Xoxo
Brie