BTS' RM/Rap Monster

Hiya! I hope everyone has had a great week or month or year. I just hope life is great period.

Song in media:  House of Cards -BTS

Headphones are strongly recommended. 

My niece told me she was into  kpop and she is completely in love with Jungkook. I cried tears of joy when she told me that. 

God i hope she doesn't get into fanfiction because when i did i went down the hill all the way. LOL

I hope you enjoy this...

=============================================================================

You had been dating Namjoon for almost 3 years. And you had to admit it was some of the best years of your life but being away from him for long periods of time and when he was away he never had time to call and his texts would be short or one worded replies. He was always making excuses and you were get tired of it.

Today was the day Namjoon returned from the states. You were sitting on the  couch waiting for him to come home. Just as you finished your thought he walked through the door.

"Babe, I'm home."

He yelled through the apartment. You were shocked because he never acknowledged you especially after touring for so long without sleep. You stood and took small steps towards him. You both stood there in a awkward silence. But you spoke up first.

"I've been thinking and um, we should break up."

He stood there stunned by your words.

"What, why?"

He struggled to get out.

"I can't do this anymore the long distances away from each other and the short replies and the excuses. I just can't. I'm sorry."

You said slightly worked up.

" You can't do this. we've been through so much and you just wanna throw it all away?"

He asked with hope. You struggle with the words to say but you found them.

"I can't, I just can't anymore I'm sorry we can't fix this. You will always be  in my heart."

You walked passed him with your suitcase and never looked back.

===========7 Months Later==============

You were sitting in your favorite coffee shop with your 12 year old niece, Y/N/N. You were filling out adoption papers as she watched a movie on her tablet.

*RING*

The familiar ding signaling a new customer as you looked back you turn to see 5 of the BTS members and you panicked. You rushed to pack up your niece's things and yours. But, you were too slow.

"Y/N!!!"

Jin yelled out making everyone look at you.

"You knew BTS and didn't tell me?"

Your niece shouted.

You ignored the call of your name and niece. And sped up packing your things. And again, you were too late you heard the ring of the door. And you knew who it was Jimin and HIM.

You heard his footsteps and your heartbeat picked up. You knew he was directly behind you because your niece's squeal gave it away. You sighed and stood up.

"Follow me."

You said and he followed.

"Stay here don't move from the this spot, you understand?"

You asked your niece.

"Ok, I understand."

You nodded and walked towards the coffee's shop deck. You took one last look at your niece to see the rest of the BTS members surround her. She looked like she was gonna have a heart attack any time. You smiled and walked out on to the deck.

There was a peaceful silence before he spoke.

"I've missed you."

He whispered almost inaudibly.

"What do you expect me to say? Yeah, I've thought about you everyday and every time my heart hurts, because i can't get over you no matter what i do or try."

You ranted to him.

He looked at you and you saw yearning and love. While lost in his eyes that's when he did it. He kissed you. Your mind told you to resist but your body was telling you different. Your body melted into his arms.

After what felt minutes you pulled away. Catching your breath you became emotional.

"Its so hard going on without you. I know I'm the one who called it off but continuing living without you is so hard. Losing my brother and his wife was so hard without you."

You bawled. 

You cried and cried in his arms. He just held you. Your crying subsided. And he spoke.

"I'm so sorry that i couldn't be there for you. Our break up and  past relationship are just that...the past. We are in the present lets live in the now. And make every moment worth it."

You looked up at him and smiled.

"Lets go in. ARMY will not forgive me if the leader catches a cold."

You said.

He nodded and followed you in...holding hands.

You sat down with your niece on your lap and Namjoon in your chair.

Namjoon spoke up.

"How about we go to Jeju Island next weekend? Just to get away."

He asked everyone.

Everyone agreed.

You felt Namjoon grab your hand.

"I love you."

He said.

"I love you, too."

================================================

I hope you enjoyed that.

I have more coming... [That's what she said.]

Vote Comment Share

-BRIE