D.O X Kai Ft. Chanyeol

BigHeartAnime requested this.
And also im assuming were all girls. So i just made this a Kaisoo story and if your a boy sorry im not sexist.
Enjoy.

Also you'll be D.O . So it'll still be like the other scenarios.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
You missed him as much as you hate to admit it. You need him. He was the fix that you need day and night,but that all changed in a instant.

++++++FLASHBACK++++++++++++

You and Baekhyun had went out to a bar and had some drinks. You were deep in thought until Baekhyun said something the peeped your interest.
"Isn't that Kai and that bitch, Krystal?"
You looked over and saw your boyfriend snuggled with the bitch you hated the most in a booth.
You calmly left a rambling Baekhyun at the bar by himself and walked over to Kai and Krystal and slid in the opposite side of the booth. When you did Kai looked as he had just seen a ghost.
"Kyungsoo-ah.." Kai started.
"Shut the fuck up. I gave you all of me,we have a apartment together and you fuck me over for the biggest hoe in South Korea?!"

Silence. Nothing was said even Krystal didnt say anything cause  she knew it was true about her.

"Be outta of my apartment in two days."
Was all you said before walking out the bar leaving Baekhyun behind and kai as well.
++++FLASHBACK OVER++++++++

Even after that you still had love for Kai. He and Krystal ended up getting married and a beautiful baby girl named Sana.As for you, you met your husband Chanyeol weeks after breaking up with Kai and you both had adopted a handsome son Sian(A/N:he is the one of cutest babies on return of superman). Your life was perfect at the moment and nothing could ruin it .
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I ship Chansoo so hard.
Chansoo Or Kaisoo?

Vote Comment Share
Request
XOXO
-BRIE