Actor Song Joong Ki

Have you heard of the Mydol App ? It's app were you can virtually talk to any kpop idol as if the were your boyfriend or friend even it's kinda fun it's where I found the inspiration for this.
On with the story.
******************************
You and Joong Ki have been having trouble with his fans. Specifically, you have.  His fans have been emotionally and verbally abusing you.  The worse happened yesterday.
********YESTERDAY***********
You were getting ready to go out with Joong Ki to get presents for your niece's birthday.
"Babe, are you almost done? "
You called upstairs to JoongKi.

"Yeah I'm coming down now. "
He said as he came down the stairs.
You grabbed your purse and walked outside with joongki to the car.
"Ah,  I forgot some stuff I'll be right back ." Joongki said to you . "OK. " you said smiling at him.
He ran back in the house. The moment he went back in a group of girls in all black walked up to you.
"Your gonna pay for seducing our Oppa you black Bitch. "
One of the girls said.
Before you could reply you were punched in the face and you fell to the ground and was constantly kicked in the face and stomach.
"Hey stop it!!  Joong ki yelled. 
The last thing you saw was Joongki running toward you.
"Y/N!  Y/N!  Stay with me! "
He yelled.  Everything went black.

*******FEW HOURS LATER*****
You woke up blinded by the light and sound of joongki yelling in his phone.
"I don't give a fuck! I went in the house to get the ring I was going to give her to see her beaten to the edge of death! I swear to fucking God if you don't get me a emergency press conference tomorrow I will quit acting and everything. "
He went quiet for a few minutes.
He began to nodded.
"OK. "
He hanged up.
You tried to sit up.
"No don't push yourself babe I'll get the nurse. "
He walked out a few seconds later he came back in a few seconds later with the nurse.
" hi , it's good that your up now I have a few things to tell you. First, you have a few broken ribs and a broken nose but it was fix in surgery and lastly, I don't know if you knew but you were pregnant but when they constantly kicked you in the stomach they killed the embryo. I'm sorry. "
She walked out and you began to cry, Joongki walked up to you and began to comfort you.
"It's okay, baby. God wasn't ready for our little angel to get released from heaven so he called him back. But we can have a lot, of kids. So don't cry. "
He said into your ear.
Your crying calmed down.
"Thank you. I needed that. I heard what you said on the phone about a ring. "
You said
He smiled and pulled it out his pocket.
"I was gonna propose to you when went to dinner but now is a good time as anytime. Y/N, I love you I want you to be the mother of my children and my wife, will you marry me? "
"Yes! " you cried out.
He put the ring on your finger.
You spent the rest of the night with joongki talking about the future.
*****PRESENT TIME ***********
You laying in the hospital bed watching the press conference that Joongki scheduled. He walked on to the stage and everyone went quiet.
He cleared his throat.
" Yesterday my fiancé was attacked by a group of girls and in result we lost our child and she suffered broken ribs. So we are taking legal action against this group of girls. I don't appreciate people giving her hate because I love her I wish you would respect her the way she does all my fans. So please get to know her as a person she is amazing, outgoing and beautiful in and out. I will now answer any questions. "
He pointed to someone in the crowd.
"I'm sorry for your loss. But you said fiancé does mean your getting married and when did you propose to your fiancé? "
The reporter asked.
"Yes I am getting married. I proposed to her yesterday when she woke up. Next question. "
He pointed to the last reporter.
"Since you have your wedding to prepare for and all the legal action are you gonna be doing any movies or dramas in the next year or so? "

"Uh,  after Y/N gets better and after the wedding I plan on doing a few dramas if possible.  Thank you for your time I will going now .
He bowed and walked off stage.

You smiled at the tv.
' I'm glad I'm marrying him. '
You thought to yourself.
******************************
I hoped you enjoy it.

Don't forget to
VOTE COMMENT SHARE.

XOXO
-BRIE