Chanyeol ft BTS's Jimin

Song: EXO- Hurt

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was the worst you ever felt in your life. One minute he's telling you to stay with him forever and never leave and the next minute he's cheating on you with your best friend. 
++++++++++++++++FLASHBACK++++++++++++
You were a good day as always but today was special because your raise finally came through and you were excited. As you rushed home to tell Chanyeol the good news a bad feeling hit your gut as you rode the elevator up to your floor. You ignored it and rushed in the front door of your shared condo.
"Chanyeol?!"
You yelled. You dropped your purse and work stuff on the couch and went upstairs. Your bedroom door was shut which was odd because you remember leaving it open when you left for work. You opened the door and everything rushed at you.
The smell of sex in the air, Tia, your best friend, moans. And the sight of her riding Chanyeol.
"What the actual fuck, Chanyeol?!!"
You shouted at the top of your voice.
Tia scurried off of him. And when you saw that, it set a blaze in you to attack her. And you did. You pounced on her repeatedly punching her in the face not letting up until you felt Chanyeol pull you off. You looked at her and she was a bloody mess and you were sure she need a doctor since you heard a crack.
You texted Jimin.
Yes, you knew BTS' Jimin. He was someone you trusted more than Chanyeol and Tia put together if you put it bluntly.
You asked him to pick you and he told you he'd be there in less than 10 minutes.
As you were packing your shit Chanyeol was following you like a  lost puppy getting in your way and shit.
"Mooove, why the fuck are you follow me for? This puppy dog shit don't faze me anymore. You fucked up and you can't fix it."
You said trying to keep calm.
"But babe, it was a mistake, a moment of weakness. I love you forever and always."
He said on his knees.
You heard the honk of Jimin's horn and that signal you that he was there.
"Fuck you."
Was the last thing you said to your boyfriend,no, ex boyfriend.
You ran down the stairs to be greet by a smiling Jimin standing outside his car. But when he saw your face and bags his smile dropped.
"What happened?"
He asked rushing to grab your bags from you.
"Chanyeol, H-he cheated on me with Tia."
You said quietly.
He hugged you. You took in his scent and sighed.
You let go and you both got in the car.
As jimin drove off you fell into your thoughts right away.
You and Jimin have always had a special relationship from the moment you met. People always thought you were dating. And you sometimes ended up in the news as Jimin's alleged girlfriend. When you first met you liked him because he was always sweet to you and accepted you despite being Y/R. But, then you met Chanyeol and you started dating. You always thought that if you had told Jimin how you felt it would be you and him and not Chanyeol. You thought he didn't have interest in you but after several months of dating Chanyeol he confessed his feelings for you and when he told you were happy on the inside but part of you was sad because he didn't confess earlier.
As the sound of Jimin's rhythmic tapping on the steering wheel brought you out of your thoughts.
"Why didn't you confess to me earlier?"
You asked without thinking.
For the some reason the road became very interesting to him.
"I don't know. When I saw you with Chanyeol I'll admit I became jealous and I thought that if I told you, you would break up with him and be with me."
He said as he pulled into his driveway.
"You should've said something sooner I had, have feelings for you too, from the moment I met you I did."
You said gently.
Jimin looked at you but you were still looking at your lap.
He grabbed your chin and kissed you. He put every feeling he ever had for you into that kiss. He pulled away.
You sat there shocked then Jimin said,
"Why didn't you say something sooner?"
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't like the ending but I hope you enjoyed it.
Vote Comment Share
XOXO
-BRIE