Bang Yong Guk

So I've been listening to Despacito and i finally looked up the lyrics and it gave me inspiration. Did you know that song is like really sexual? I like it...A Lot.
LOL but you all know that it has to be Yong Guk cuz he's my husband... in the last life.😂😂😂😂
LMAO i make myself laugh.
Y/R is your race.
Onward with the story.
_______________________________________________________________________
Just to look at his face angered you. You had put so much love and trust in to this relationship. And he went and did the one thing he promised he wouldn't do. And that was cheat on you.
You were up at 4AM waiting for him to come home from the club. You were flipping through the channels bored out of your mind until you landed on the KBS channel and it showed breaking news and underneath a picture of Yong Guk and Song Ji Eun kissing in the club. You began to laugh manically thinking ' i know this muthafucker did not just do this.' You regained what little mind you had left and began to call his phone but before you could even press the call button the door opened. You quickly turned the TV off and pretend to be asleep. You felt him come close to you and crouched down in front of your face.
"Y/N?"
He called.
You rolled your eyes internally and woke up from your pretend sleep.
"Yeah?"
You said rubbing your eyes.
"Have you watched the news?"
Yong bitch asked.
You lied,
"No I've been sleep."
"Whatever you read or see is not true."
He said looking at you dead in the eye.
"I think Stevie Wonder could see some was going on in that photo of you and Ji Eun."
You said while getting up ignoring the fact you lied.
"Y/N, it wasn't like that."
He stated firmly.
"In the beginning of this relationship you told me I could trust you and that you would never hurt me....intentionally but now even if it wasn't like you said it was I can't trust you. And honestly, I don't even hate you. I just feel like a fucking fool for believing someone's lies....once
again."
You said holding back your tears.

Yong Guk looked at you feeling like the worst person in the world.The one woman in the world that he wanted to marry, have kids with and grow old with he made her cry and feel worthless. He grabbed your hand to stop you from exiting the room.

Y/N, it was a set up."
He whispered but continued.
"My company, TSent, sent Ji Eun to the club because ever since we did those songs together we brought quite a bit of money but when rumors of us dating sparked that double the income of those songs. At one point we tried dating but we stayed friends. And of course, our company is money hungry. They threatened Ji Eun, they told her to go to the club or lose her job. Y/N, she has a boyfriend. She has no feelings for me whatsoever. I wouldn't care if she did. You are the woman I want to marry."
He said finally.
You looked at him thinking of what to say to him. Apart of you... well most of you wanted to stay by his side and see where life lead you and him. But that tiny sliver is telling you to go and be your own person and not Bang Yong Guk's Y/R girlfriend. You stared into space thinking about everything. Still holding his hand you gave him his answer.

"My mama always told me that if you love a man you stay by his side especially if he's been by your side since day one. What I'm saying is I'm gonna stay by your side because I love you and always have since day one but I think we should try living separately for awhile. I'm not saying break up because I feel the same way I wanna marry you too."
You said moving into his arms.
(Ah, those arms)
You stayed in his arms for what felt like hours. And just in those few minutes your future seemed brighter than the sun.

" I love you future Mrs.Bang."
He whispered into your ear.
I love you, too Mr. Bang."
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I hoped you enjoyed it.
And I just wanna say thanks for all the votes and views and comments you made in the first book. When I start writing I didn't expect to get a lot of readers. So if I hadn't said yet Thank You for the love and support.
Vote Comment Share
XOXO
-BRIE