Kris Wu

I have been living in a hole.  I just found Kris's song July and it's amazing. *sighs*, 2NE1 broke up and Nam Taehyun left Winner. WHEN WILL MY SUFFERING END?!!!! 
I can't even deal right now.
Well,  trying and Enjoy.
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

        It was a early Saturday morning neither you or Kris had work so you decided to just lay in bed and cuddle. You were laying facing his chest and him rubbing your back humming your favorite song.
After he was done you began to speak.
"Kris, I have something to tell you." You said.
"What is it, babe? "
"I'm um,  pr-," you were cut off by the ring of his cell phone.
"Hold on a second. " he said and sat up and answered the phone .
"Hello.  Yeah yeah I'll be there in a few. Alright, bye. " he hung up and started to get ready. You were angry he always had to leave even on a off day. You turned away from and pulled the covers up to you. He looked at you.
"Im sorry babe something came up I'll be back as soon as possible. "
"I hate it when you go to work. "
You mumbled.
He sighed and sat next to you.
"I know. I'll be back soon. I love you. "
"Love you too. " he got up and walked out the bedroom.
"And Im pregnant." You wisphered.
"You are?! Kris yelled.
Your eyed widened when you saw but you eventually nodded.
"Thats what you were trying to tell me earlier. " he said.
"I've been wanting to tell you but I just didn't know how to tell you." You replied.
"You can always tell me anything and i wont get mad. I'm glad your having my child.  And I wouldn't change that for the World. I love you." He said with that gummy smile.
"I love you, too.  We'll talk when you get back I know your busy. " you said relieved.
"OK.  Just rest and don't push your self." He said caringly.
You nodded. He leaned down and kissed you resting his hand on your small but growing belly. He pulled away. He laid you down pulled the covers on you and kissed your forehead. And walked out to the main door.

'Life is perfect.' The last thing you thought before you fell back to sleep humming Kris's song.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Kris just wrecks the f**k outta of my bias list even when he's on it.  I don't know i just can't get over 2NE1 , T.O.P is enlisting in February  like YG is trying to kill me.I hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving! 😊😊
XOXO
-BRIE