Bigbang's TOP

God,  he makes smoking look so sexy! 
Anyway this scenario is a special thanks to all the followers, voters and readers. Thanks!  😁
Special thanks to blackexo123 for the morning inspiration. I need that. 😁😊
Enjoy!
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🔥
You were good friends with the famous Bigbang.  You being friends with them you were bound to be close to one of them and that person was Dong YoungBae ,he knew everything about even your deepest secrets and your secret crush on the charismatic T.O.P aka Choi Seunghyun. You've had a crush on him since the first day you met him. You would become a complete fool anytime he was around you . The butterflies, stuttering ,tripping the whole works. So,  the boys had a day off so you decide to grab coffee from there favorite shop and head to there dorm.

+FAST FORWARD TO ☕☕ SHOP +
You arrived at shop and walked up to the empty counter .
"Welcome, what can I get you? " the cashier asked.
" I would like 5 grande iced Americanos ,a grande mocha frappe, and 5 blueberry muffins. Please. " you replied.
"OK.  You total comes to $21.68."
You handed her the money.
"There will be a 10 minute wait, ma'am. "
You nodded to the cashier.  And turned to walk off to the side to wait only to walk into someone's chest.
"Sorry. " you both said at the same time.
You looked up to see Seunghyun.
"Oh,  hey! " you a bit too loud .
He smiled, " what are you doing here? "
"I was grabbing coffee and muffins for you and the guys before going to the dorm. " you answered
"Oh, i guess I came for nothing. Do you mind if I ride back with you I walked here? He asked.
"I don't mind ." You said smiling.
He nodded saying OK.

A short silence fell between the both of you. After awhile the cashier called you.
"Y/N! " you walked up
"Sorry for the wait. " she said.
"It's OK. Thank you." You said and walked over to Seunghyun.
"Ready? " he asked
You nodded and he followed you out to your red BMW. You felt him staring you down but ignored it.
"Uh, can you hold the coffee I don't want it to spill in the car." You asked.
"Sure. " he replied.
You handed him the coffees and sat the muffins on the backseat and got in the driver side.
You pulled off the lot head towards your destination. Once again silence fell between the two of you. After a few minutes he broke it.
"So, uhhh, do you have a boyfriend yet?  He asked.
You shifted slightly.
"Um,  not yet I like someone but I don't know if he feels the same way I just don't wanna look like a idiot if he doesn't feel the same way , you know? " you said.
He nodded, "I know the same feeling right now. I'm sure he feels the same way your a beautiful ,smart and attractive girl. Wouldn't like you? " he asked .
When he said that it made your heart beat fast. You arrived at the dorm . You got out got the muffins and walked to Seunghyun to grabbed the coffee he handed you one holder and as he handed you the second your hand touch his, at that moment it felt like your soul was set ablaze by that simple touch.  You quickly grabbed the holder and speed walked to the door. You managed to open it and rushed in and sat the stuff on the counter.
"Youngbae, we need to talk, like now. " you said.  Before he could reply you dragged him past Seunghyun up, to his room and slammed the door.
" i think he knows i like him and he feels the same way.  You said panicked.
"OK that's just tell him how you feel. " he calmly stated.
"I can't just tell Seunghyun i like him! " you boomed out. As you finished your sentence the door fell open with seungri followed by Jiyong and Daesung all lying on the floor in a pile.
"You like Seunghyun?!" They asked in unison. 
Before you could reply Youngbae stepped in.
"Everyone out give them some space. " he said to the ones on the floor  .
He looked back at you and mouthed 'Tell Him' you nodded. Every one but Seunghyun and you left he came in shut the door. He began speaking as soon as the door closed.
"Y/N, I knew you like me by the you acted around the way you get shy when I'm near you. What im trying to say is, is that i feel the same way.  No,  I love you I love everything and detail about you. So will you be my girlfriend? "
You were speechless because he felt the same way all this time.  You walked up to him and hugged him.  "I'll be your girlfriend! " You said looking up at him. He leaned down to kiss you.
"They're kissing Seunghyun finally confessed! " Seungri yelled throughout there dorm. 
Seunghyun pulled away.
"Yay!  Maknae don't yell my business through the dorm! "
"Sorry, hyung. "Seungri said while bowing multiple times.
You stifled back a laugh. After Seungri closed the door Seunghyun looked at you.
"Our relationship is gonna go through a lot with fans, work, traveling etc. But promise me that you'll never leave my side even if gets to hard to deal. " he said in a wisphered.
You stepped up on your tippy toes and kissed him.
"I'll never leave your side. Through thick and thin I'll always be by your side. I love you. " you said with love and determination.
"I love you too. " he said full of happiness.
"I hope you both last for a long time. I know how much you both wanted it. " Youngbae said smiling you both.
"Thank you. " we thanked him.  He nodded and walked away.
You scanned Seunghyun's face and said close to tears,"your really mine? "

"I'm all yours."

💜💜💜💜💜💜💚💚💚💚💚💚
I hoped you enjoyed it.
I like writing this bigbang's  MADE album was my inspiration for this.
I cant wait till there comeback!!!!!  As always
Vote Comment Share
With Love
XOXO
+BRIE