BTS' V

Hey. I've been listening to a lot of Singularity. So it's natural that I do a V story, right?

We all know V wouldn't hurt a fly. This is just fiction.

Enjoy!

-======================================-

It was the worst its ever been. Sure, you and Taehyung had arguments but it was never like this.  It had happened so fast you were throwing things, pounding your fists on his chest and yelling in each others faces. And it happened he didn't slap you he punched you . He punched you so hard that you hit the wall leaving a hole in the wall and falling to the floor hard.

He stood over you like a lion would his prey. You gathered enough energy to look at him and spit on his shoes. He picked you up by the neck and pushed you against the wall.

" Your worthless."

He said letting you go but you landed on your feet. You wiped your mouth and spoke.

"That's the difference between me and your ex, Irene. I know my worth and I'm gonna stay with you because its hurts my image or yours . I'm not fucking crazy like her. And lastly,"

You said as you walked towards him.

"You really thought you got away with this?"

You asked as you punched him to the ground and kicking him several times in the stomach. As you stopped he was coughing up blood.

You leaned down to his level and whispered,

"If I'm worthless than your just a piece of garbage."

You kicked him one more time for good measure and grabbed your bag and left.

The moment you closed the door. You started crying and laughing. You finally had the courage to stand for yourself and Irene you didn't hate her but you should've listened to her.

'Thank you, god for make me a stronger woman.' 

You prayed walking to your car.

-================================-

If your in an abuse relationship or know someone who is help them or get help before its too late. Your worth more than just a beating. You have people who love you.

I hoped you like it. 

I have an I.M story coming tonight so be prepared.

Until then.

Vote Comment Share Request

xxXXXXxx

-BRIE