Mino

There is a rape scene.... so take caution.
<><><><><><><><><>
You were walking home from your job and it was well after midnight. You had your mace in your hand prepared to use it if needed. You hear footsteps behind you and you made the mistake of looking back because you saw three men behind you.
Your heart rate quickened and so did you. You started speed walking to put distance between you and the men. You turned the corner and they bum rushed you into a nearby alley.

You sprayed one in the eyes, kicked one in the face and kneed one where it hurts. You sprayed them all in the eyes and ran off towards your apartment.

After running nonstop for 10 minutes you made it home. You locked door.
"I really need to get a car."
You said panting and collapsing on the couch.
After you had rested you hopped in the shower you kept hearing a strange noise. You turned off the water and wrapped a towel around and went to investigate. When you got into the living you saw three men from earlier standing in front of your only exit.
"Grab her and hold her down. She needs to be taught a lesson."
The leader said.
The men came at you but you failed to fight them off.
They pinned you to the floor. You kicked and screamed to get anyone's attention but to your avail no one heard you.
The leader hovered over you giving you a good look at his unmasked face.
He unzipped his pants and pulled off your towel.
Tears felled down your face as you prepared yourself for the fact that you were about to be raped.
He roughly slammed himself in you and you screamed. He reached down and sucked one of your nipples. He moved in and out of you for what felt like hours as you cried. You began to feel him twitch and he came in. He got up and him and his followers ran. You managed to get up and you felt "him" run down your legs.
You grabbed your phone and called 911.
"911, what's your emergency?"
The operator asked.
"I need a ambulance, I've been raped. I might pass out."
You told the operator.
"What is your apartment number?"
She asked.
"4."
Was all you managed before you blacked out.

<><><>IN THE HOSPITAL <><><>
You opened your eyes and immediately became blinded by the light. After your eyes adjusted you hit the nurse call button. And a nurse immediately walked in with the doctor.
"Hey, y/n how you feel?"
The doctor asked.
"Sore and thirsty."
You said giving a small smile.
"That's normal for your situation. We took a tape kit. And your free to leave after you finish your IV bag."
He said looking at your chart.
"Thank you, doctor and nurse lady."
The nurse laughed a little and the doctor smiled and left the room.
A few moments later 2 detectives came in.
"Hi, y/n I'm Lt. Benson and this is Detective Carisi. We're here to ask you about what happen to you."
The Lutentient said.

"Okay."
You replied meekly.
"Can you take us through the very beginning of it all?"
Carisi asked.
You nodded.
"I was walking home from work and I noticed I was being followed by 3 guys. I had my mace in my hands and I sped up to put distance between me and them. Once I turned the corner they rushed me and dragged me into a alley where I managed to fight them off. And I ran home, where they raped me."
You said.
"Ok, good. Do you remember anything about your attackers?"
Benson asked.
"Yes, I saw one of their faces."
You said.
"Okay, great. Carisi get a sketch artist in here now."
He nodded and then left .
"You did a great job, y/n."
She said smiling at you.
"Thanks."
You returned the smile and she left. A few minutes later carisi came back in with the sketch artist.
And immediately you describe the attacker to the artist after a while he finished the sketch.
<picture this is a sketch >

He turned the book around and showed it to you

"Yep, that's him."
You said.
"Nice job, both of you."
Carisi said take the sketch from the guy and rushing out the door.

<><><>BACK HOME <><><>
You walked into your home and began to clean up. It didn't take long considering it was just the spot you were raped in. You stopped cleaning because you felt a presence behind.
"You felt so good,Y/N."
You got up and turned around. It was the man that raped you.
"Why? Why are you here?"
You asked sternly.
"I came because I wanted more."
He said darkly.
He stalked towards you but you didn't move you weren't gonna show this monster any fear. At this point you were face to face. You were so close you felt his breath on his face. You looked him the eyes.
"I'm not afraid of you."
You said to him.
"You should be I'm your worst nightmare."
He said and grabbed your neck. You punched him in the face and he stumbled backwards. You kicked him in the face and he fell to the ground you grabbed a nearby belt and tied him up.
"You like that?"
You asked tightening the belt earning a grunt from you attacker.
"Yeah, baby make it tighter like you."
He said smiling.
You kicked him in the stomach to flip him on his back.
You grabbed your phone and called Lt.Benson.
"I have the guy in my apartment. "
You said.
"Were on our way."
You hung up and looked at your rapist. You growled.
"Your lucky I don't snap your neck now."
"And why would you do that?"
He asked smirking.
"Because Dragon is gonna do it."
His face lost its color and the smirk was now rested on your face.
Lt. Benson busted through your door.
"Are you alright, y/n?"
She asked.
You nodded.
"Nice job."
Carisi said.
"Thanks."
You said shutting down the conversation immediately.
You texted a number from a burner phone you had.
"Ji, it's done."
You texted.
And immediately he replied back.
"Nice job,baby come home. "
You packed your favorite clothes in a bag and walked towards the closest bus stop and sat down waiting.
The burner phone ran catching your attention.
"Are you okay, babe?"
Ji asked.
"I'm okay. Don't worry."
You told him looking at your watch.
"He's gonna pay for what he did to you and for stealing our money."
Ji said angrily into the phone.
"Ooh, Ji I missed the way you get angry."
You said seductively.

"Get home I'll show you how much I missed you."

You sprinted to the closest taxi and got in. Curiosity kills the cat every time.

<><><><<<<<<><<>>>>>

That was interèsting. Who sets their girlfriend up to get raped? The worst...

Vote Comment Share Request

Until next time
Spread the love and save a life
XOXO
-BRIE