Btob's Ilhoon

Heyy!  How about that new president? I think it's time I go to Korea to be with YongGuk 😂.
Anyway this requested by my #1 reader kpoplover367. You and everyone is daebak!  Stay beautiful! Everyone stay beautiful!  Manse! 
That Ilhoon right?  I feel embarrassed asking cuz I'm not into BTOB that much. 😳
QOTD:What are some good new groups I can get into?

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
You've known Ilhoon for four years and have been dating for three. You and Ilhoon talked a lot about marriage, the future in general. He never mentioned kids we are young but still.  So you just assumed he wants kids.
"I'll test the assumption today," you mumbled to yourself looking at all five positive pregnancy tests.

The door to your apartment opened and in walks Ilhoon.
"Hey Jagi! " he said smiling at you.
"I have something to tell you and if I don't tell you bow you might resent me later. " you said.
"What is it? "He said curious.
"I'm pregnant. "You said while looking down. His eyes widened with shock and he stumbled but he caught himself.

"No!  This isn't suppose to happen I just start my career! Get rid of it NOW! "He shouted through the apartment.
"Fuck you! I am not killing my child!  You can take your career and shove it up your ass and get out my apartment!  Now! " you shouted. 
He scoffed and stormed out.
'I'll take care of this child by myself I don't need him' you thought to yourself.

💔💔💔A YEAR LATER 💔💔💔
You had given birth to a healthy baby girl named Abi three months ago . You were staying in the same apartment. You started work recently at a daycare so you could take Abi to work with you. Things was going well for you without Ilhoon.

You had a the weekend off so you decided to go grocery shopping with a sleeping Abi in her car seat in the cart. You had just left the baby aisle after getting formula and stuff like that. You was now headed to the produce section just as you got there you saw Ilhoon looking for something you slowly but quickly turned around only to bump into his members.
"Y/N!!  " Sungjae yelled.  You sighed as you heard footsteps coming up behind you.
"What's going--," he stopped talking when he saw you standing with a car seat in your cart.
"Wow! Y/N you had a beautiful baby. Peniel said in awe. Everyone nodded in agreement.
"Thanks , I should finish up shopping before Abi wakes up she gets a little fussy after a nap."
They waved "bye! " they said in unison.
"bye! " you said smiling and waving. You turned down the snack trying to hurry up and finish shopping only to be followed by the one and only Ilhoon.

"What do you want? " you said not looking at him. But grabbing some oreos and putting them in the cart.
"I'm sorry for what happened a long time ago I was selfish only thinking of myself. I wanna to be in Abi's life. " he said pitfully.

You scoffed.  " I had to deal with the pregnancy by myself. I stayed up all night when she cried endless. But that selfish of me and I will let you see her. Your her father. " you said.

He sighed "Thank you I'll make it up to you by being there whenever you need me. "
He said excitedly.
You wanted to smile but bit your the inside of your cheek.
" OK. You can stop by on weekdays but after 4pm. And weekends anytime. "
He nodded "see you later. "
You waved.
You walked off to the cashier and checkout head home. 

You made it home. An hour had went by since talking to Ilhoon and the guys. You finished put up the food and fell onto the couch falling asleep only to be woken up by knocking at the door.  You got up and opened the door to see Ilhoon and the guys carrying boxes and bags full of baby stuff . Whenever Ilhoon did things he went overboard.  When they we're done your living room floor was cover with stuff for Abi.
"Where is she? " he asked smiling. 
"Upstairs in her crib." You replied .
Everyone followed him upstairs quietly.  He walked straight to the crib and didn't hesitate to pick up his daughter from the crib.  He cooed when he saw her smile at him. He just stood looking at her bouncing.
"Your daddy's little princess. " he mumbled to her.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💚💚💚💚
When I was writing this it made me miss my daddy. 😢
Well I'm posting a TOP scenario as thanks for all the new followers, readers ,voters and anyone else.
Also posting a requested Baekhyunnie scenario tomorrow so peace and may the kpop gods be with you.
Namaste.
XOXO
-BRIE