Dean

Hey, I was listening to this song (in the media) and this came to me.
That's what she said??😂😂
I struggle with finding an outfit so I just put the one you'll see and said fuck it.😂😂😂😂😂

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

His phone was going off like non-stop and you knew it could be his company because his comeback was soon(🤞) and they wanted to make sure everything is in order. But the way whoever this was , was texting him was extra.
"Who is that fucking text you? It's getting hella annoying."
You asked controlling your anger. You knew the devil was real when he replied.
"No one don't worry about it."
He said simply.
You stayed calm and started walking towards your bedroom.
"Where you going? What about the movie?"
He asked.
"Tired."
Was all you said and you laid in bed for a good 30 minutes before he came in and laid beside you. You felt him cuddle against you and started snoring softly. You waited ten minutes and you slowly got up knowing you weren't gonna wake him up but you wanted to be careful.
You grabbed his phone off the dresser and went out to the living room and sat down on the couch and commence to going through his phone.
And let me tell you what you found should've been on pornhub or some shit. You got and pulled on the heeled boots you had by the door and started jumping up and down on that muthafucka's phone. Then you dropped the pieces in the toilet in the nearby bathroom. Then you went to the kitchen and filled up a pot of water. You walked down the hall to the bedroom and threw it on that cheating bitch.

He jumped up swing.
"What the hell?!!"
He yelled.
You stood back and watched him in all his confusion.
"You wanna explain who that bitch was on your phone? And your gonna need a new phone."
You said waiting for an answer.
"Where's my phone? And what female?"
He asked pissed.
"In the toilet. And the bitch named Becky."(With the good hair😂😂😂)
You said. He looked at you and smirked.
"I'm fucking her."
He confirmed your suspicion.
You laughed pained.
"It's my fault. To waste my time on a fuckboi when I knew the consequences.I didn't even know my own worth to have gotten with you. But you will miss me."
You said smirking at him.
You quickly stuffed your things in the suitcases you had moved in with.

+++++++2 weeks later++++++
You had found a nice studio to move in. And you have moved on from the fuckboi. Dating and everything nice.

You were sitting back watching TV when your phone rang it was Jay

"What's up?"
You greeted.
"Hey, will you come to the club with me and the boys? I'm performing tonight."
He asked. You sighed.
"I don't know, Jay."
You replied.
"Well, I got you an outfit and it should beeee thereeee...now."
And at that moment there was a knock on the door. And you opened to see a man carrying a bag and a box.
"Thank you."
You said taking the bag and box. You opened the box and the outfit was really cute and sexy.

 You opened the box and the outfit was really cute and sexy

You picked up the phone.
"Fine, I'll come. And how do you know my size?"
You asked curious?
"I'll pick you up in 2 hours. Byeeee."
He hung up.

*******2 hours later*********
You and Jay pulled up to the club. And his fans were cheering as he passed by. You made it in and Jay came in a few minutes after.
"Come on everyone is in the back."
He said guiding you back stage.
He opened the door to the dressing room.
And everyone's eyes was on you and then Simon said,
"Dean, don't tell me you cheated on her?"
He asked dumbfounded.
You laughed. And started going around the room giving everyone hugs with exception of Dean, of course.
You stood by Simon and Zion.T talking about some random thing. You kept looking at Zion.T out of your
Peripheral the man is cute you couldn't help it.
As everyone started leaving going to VIP to watch Jay  perform you were pulled back by the one and only, Dean. Zion looked back and saw Dean's hand attached to your arm.
"I'm fine. I'll meet you out there in a minute."
You said to ease his mind.
He nodded and left. And yanked your arm out of Dean's hand and backed up a little bit.
"What do you want?"
You asked. He tried to approach you but you backed away again.
He sighed.
"I'm sorry. I know that can't make up for the things I've done but I wanted you to know that it wasn't your fault I just couldn't break old habits. And I miss you so much."
He said looking at you with pleading eyes.
"I've already forgiven you. Maybe, I wasn't the woman to help you break that habit but I hope you find her. Maybe  we can stay friends?"
You asked putting your hand out ignoring the last part.
He shook it.
"Friends."
He agreed.
You both walked together to VIP.

"So, Zion?"
He asked.
You laughed a little but then smiled.
"He's a good guy for you." He said walking towards Simon. And you to Zion and Crush.
"Everything okay?"
He asked turning from Crush.
You nodded.
"Yeah."

You replied watching Jay sing '2nd Thots'.
"I've been meaning to ask you but would you like to go out with me sometime?"
He asked. You peeled your eyes from Jay and smiled big.
"Yeah, of course."
You said too eager.
"It's a date."
You looked back towards the stage Jay winked at you and the started to sing 'Stay with me'.

'Im gonna kill him.'
You thought. He kept pointing to you and Zion the whole time.

'Im definitely gonna kill him.'

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I hoped you enjoyed that.

Music is my inspiration for a lot of the things I write.

I'm gonna start putting pictures in. Should I do that???

So until next time.
Vote Comment Share Request
XOXO
-BRIE