Chapter 55 Master

'Find him.' William ordered as he was now being showered thoroughly, during his discovery by the butlers and maids that were supposed to be taking care of him, he was escorted back to his home, that is where his current predicament led him into his enormous bathroom.

[The soul is about five yards away; he is associated with the young Lord of the Purja family.] The system notified its master of the sticky soul.

William sighed as he became the little master of the mansion, a brooding little boy who hated being treated like a child. With his father being an Earl and holding the position of CEO of a highly successful ice cream factory, and his mother being a worldwide known pianist, he was left alone in the huge mansion with the twenty-five person staff.

"Young master." A deep voice sounded from behind him as he was finally wrapped with a soft white towel.

William turned to see the body's personal butler and bodyguard assigned by his father. His hair was beautifully combed to the side, small strands decorated his forehead as it made the teenage boy look more mature for his current eighteen-year-old age. As for William himself, who was eight years old, a small slim body which was filled in by cute baby fat, his scowling only made the young master look even more adorable than usual.

"What?" William glared at the man or known to William as Elliot Mownan.

"How did you end up in that situation." Elliot didn't ask, more like ordered the child to tell him., his dark eyes held a dark gleam, he was sure to get revenge for the young master, how dare anyone touch a strand of such a beautiful boy like him?!

"Mind your tongue Mownan, I don't have to tell you everything I do." William grumbled as he ordered everyone to leave. "Get out, I'll dress myself."

"But young master..." A maid was about to object when she saw the hatred clear in the child's face. "Yes, young master."

As all the maids bowed and left, Elliot was left standing outside the door waiting for his master's call. Unlike all of the other staff that held work, Elliot's job consisted of work revolving his cute young master, he was not to leave his side at any cost, but now that the young master snuck away as he has been busy with making an afternoon snack for William, he had returned to see the seat which had occupied William was empty, his face fell as her gathered the guard and all staff to look for him, but who would have thought that the young master would be found in a dark alley by the bodyguards set out to search in the city. Due to such a shock, seeing the young boy bruised, his overprotective personality knew no bounds on what was now capable of doing to such people who hurt William.

William felt the presence as he shook his head with a smirk. He'll have fun playing with this sticky soul, who told the bastard to order him around?

He went to his huge walk-in closet and took out casual clothing, a t-shirt and some pants, he slipped on his socks and tied his shoes as he opened the door to see Elliot with an expectant look. But when Elliot turned, he was surprised to see his master dressed himself perfectly.

"Wipe that idiotic look off your face, you act as if I wouldn't know how to dress myself after all these years." William huffed as he stomped down the hallway with his usual spit fire attitude.

[Master, do you wish to know Williams last wish before he had been killed?] The system spoke up, not knowing if his master was going to fulfill the objective.

'I don't see the reason to do so anymore.' William responded to the system as he thought back to his slave days, and his idiotic actions after he had freed himself, why would he do things for such people when he himself vowed that he would never do anything for the system or The Creator again.