Chapter 4 Doubtful Mind

Being Furo he was well acquainted with all kinds of emotions, no matter how one tried to hide them he might be the only one to see right through them. And once he sees right through this said person, he could easily twist their train of thought and even manipulate them to get what he wants.

During his time as a slave, he was always in an unfavorable position where he needed to be killed or hurt for the plot. In what manner was up to the main leads and how it unfolded. He had always thought of a way to get out of dire situations and picked up a manipulation skill that he had perfected, but the world and system always foiled them.

And that's what he is currently doing after months of physical and mental therapy. Throughout the months he had been away, the grandparents would give an occasional visit to check up on their grandson, happy that he was awake and well. His muscle therapist Lima was a beauty and an angel, her mind was clear to see that she never went through any kind of hardship or agony. A beautiful, sheltered princess, it was a shame she wasn't a Lead, she could have ruled with a finger.

Currently his body was still weak and fragile, so he needed to take care of himself, and seeing that today was his release to the open world he was taking his skills to the next level to have his way.

"Big sister." Furo speaks, although rarely since he still has trouble.

"What is it Fufu?" Mina said as she looks to the side to which her brother was sitting, on the other side sat the male lead while the guards sat up front driving and the other keeping a look out.

Being the male lead, he had his obvious wealthy nature on his end, it was the usual cliché of a powerful male character with wealth and brain.

Of course, the brain part is a hit or miss, if he's smart the world bows, if he's not the world bends to his stupidity.

"Hungry." Furo said as he rubbed his stomach his golden eyes looking at his older sister with a pleading stare.

"What do you want to eat? Big sister will be treating!" Mina said as she beamed at her little brother but her smile soon turned into a sad one. "I can't right now, I have a project to present later today and I still have things to touch up." She sighed with regret, maybe she can skip the editing? No if she does that then she'll look like she didn't even try, plus she has a reputation with the school.

"Its fine, I'll pay for everything, so my future brother-in-law and I can get more time to know each other." Roma spoke as he smiled innocently at Furo while Furo simply stared blankly at the male lead.

Mina blushed lightly at the indirect question of marriage but simply nodded at her boyfriend.

'System, where's the so called villain?' Furo questioned.

[Since my Lord has woken inside of Furo Kenshi, that means that the story's plot will change, originally your body was supposed to stay in a comatose state, but since my Lord is now awake and always surrounded by the male lead's guards for the sake of the female lead the villain needs another weakness to target the female lead. That is if my Lord doesn't end up alone without protection.]

'Then we're just going to change things up a bit don't we?' Furo gave a chilling smile inside as he schemed yet again.

"Are you sure? Little Furo doesn't seem to be fond of you very much." Mina whispered this part towards her boyfriend with a worried expression.

"Which gives us the perfect time to bond, don't you think?" Roma smiled elegantly, looking into Mina's brown eyes.

"Well... Alright, drop me off at the campus, you two have fun." Mina said as she was soon dropped off leaving the two in a very tense environment that left the bodyguards sitting in the front to feel uneasy and nervous, and even a hint of fear that they've never felt before.