Chapter 58 Villains

William entered his college as he was bombarded with the same stares towards the small child. Sure, they had gotten used to William's immature age and amazing mind, but they could not help seeing the wonderful gloomy child. They felt sad when looking at him, so guarded and always gray. But every time someone tried to talk to him, the young boy would simply give short answers and be on his way. Not wanting to even waste time on them. So slowly they began to leave him alone and return to their normal ways. Of course, at times they would wave at him, and William would simply nod but never smile.

Until their summer break had ended, he came back with a new bright aura. He still looked gloomy, but people were now able to stand next to him without feeling suffocated. And not only that, the only commoner able to enter their college for the elite had befriended him during summer break. How they knew was the fact that Sofia had eagerly waved and smiled at the boy who in turn gave a light smile and nodded with a small wave of acknowledgement.

They were shocked and held a new profound respect for the commoner.

"William, you're heading towards business management?" Sofia smiled as she walked alongside the small boy.

"Yeah." He responded.

"How many classes after that?" She asked.

"Just two more, I'm only taking three classes, next year I'll only need one and I'll graduate early than usual." He explained as the female lead was shocked in amazement.

"Amazing. I wish I was as smart as you!" She giggled as she bid farewell towards the little nine-year-old who will soon turn ten.

-

Sitting in his last class for the day, it was filled with over a hundred students listening and jotting down notes. He noticed two significant figures earlier when entering his class. They were seated towards the middle but far apart from one another, the two guys were two of the villains the system had mentioned before. Why else would he pay attention to someone who was in his class?

Xavier Serrin and Garrett Sandoval, both top notch villains and good at getting what they want. They would have been a match for him if he were new at this world hopping, but now it was just a puppet show for William. He smiled internally as he saw Xavier simply sit on his chair and listen without taking notes. Even if he did so he held a great memory and would become a great businessman if it were not for his downfall when meddling with the male lead.

The only reason he asked Sofia for the piece of paper is because the professor had said that it was part of their upcoming grade.

At this point he still hasn't asked for the stupid piece of paper from the female lead and is still in his self-characterized mysterious world.

Anyone who dared to look in his direction would witness a living breathing painting; one's breath could be taken away as he looked towards the professor teaching his lecture. Xavier, like William, was also a renowned genius within his age group. His main reason for attending college was because his parents wanted him to make connections with his future generation heirs to multimillion dollar companies, and what better way to gain connections than starting out as friends, much to Xaviers displeasure. Today was the day Xavier is supposed to meet the female lead, and in the next day's early morning, Garrett had seen the two main leads finally encounter one another.

As the bell rang, he left towards the hallway and waited patiently for the rebel Xavier to be stopped by the professor. "One moment Mr. Serrin." The middle-aged man held up one of his students.

"Can I help you professor?" With an obvious displeased look from the young man, the professor scowled at the brat and began his scolding.

"Mr. Serrin, I am not too sure if anyone informed you before entering my class much to pass you must always have a pen and notepad ready to turn in." The professor huffed at the nonreacting young man. "If you wish to pass my class, with any work you turn in you must also turn in your notes to showcase your thought process, do you understand?"