Dash 8

I'm alive!

Just making sure this next upload didn't have much errors, let me know if you see any!
(⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠)

-

---------------

The beautiful man laid back floating in an endless space with worlds all over. The sticky soul floated endlessly beside him as it gave out a sad humm of being unable to touch the man because of his formless body.

There were other five souls floating around, each and every one was a gold color and played amongst themselves, but we're soon instructed to think back to their first life and form their solid body first before proceeding into another world.

The children practiced as much as they could, but fail time and time again. The beautiful man waved his hand willed a home and a beautiful field under it. He thought back at the space he was during the middle of the story and remembered Havien, his soul was troubled and scared, and told him that he simply thought of what he wanted and it appeared.

So the beautiful man wanted to give it a try as well. And it worked, who would have thought his power would get to the point where he could now command the space around him...

Just like The Creator.

Sitting down he monitored the systems data so make sure it wasn't disrupted or messed with when they had a collision with The Creator.

"Has there been any updates on any worlds?" The man spoke to the system who was currently fixing up it's body and placing everything back where it supposed to be after the monitoring.

[Master does not need to worry about the other worlds, there is nothing wrong with them. The Creator was only able to receive the information from the world master was currently in. And fortunately I found out that The Creator can only spot you if it touches the world you are in, and there are over millions of world in this space.]

"That's a bit of good news, alright, let's head into the next world. I'm going to wreck the shit out of it so when The Creator arrives, my mark will be obvious." A devious smile emerged from the beautiful man's lips.

The soul trembled a little by the man's side as if worried about something. Turning towards the soul who motioned at the door, the beautiful man smiled tenderly. "The children will be fine, I'll leave some personal systems for them as well, they'll train here while we both head over to the new world. Don't worry, they're in good hands."

Motioning for the system to begin, everything turned dark and the two were transported towards the next world filled with blood and gore.

---

The sky was dark and gloomy, rain was threatened to fall as the wind blew fast, picking up trash that was thrown by citizens in the small town. Tree branches screamed and turned towards the blowing wind, trying to not break off from the trunk and hit someone or break something on its way down.

"What's happening?" An old lady said as she looked outside in worry, her husband was waiting for her.

"Looks like strong winds, stay inside until it calms down, ma'am." An employee at the grocery store said as he motioned for the old lady to move back from the window Incase in breaks.

"But my husband..." She worried.

"Your husband? Is he waiting at home?" The worker said as he looked out into parking lot, many people were running inside their homes and down the streets to take cover from the winds.

"He's in the car, darling, would you be so kind as to go get him for me, he has dementia and gets scared easily." Her hands trembled and she pointed to a small beige car. "He's in that car."