Chapter 13 Face To Face

"I'll explain the plan." Mizui began as he retold what his boss told him. "The boss said that you will have to befriend a person named Kenchiki Yoshitake, gain his trust and learn his weakness, so far, we know his weekly routing, every Monday he stops at the same cafe and orders a cup of coffee and goes to work soon after. The rest of the week he goes straight to work, from six am to 10 pm, a normal workaholic's schedule. He has no love interest from what we've gathered-"

"Waaiiit, wait, wait, wait, wait." Junichi butted into Mizui's debriefing. "Why are you even sending out a kid towards a grown up? Is this Ken doll guy a child molester or something? Does he get his kicks off touching cute little kids? Cuz if he gets a hold of me, he will never let me go, I'm too beautiful." Junichi shivered at the thought while Mizui looked at him as if he was an idiot.

"He's not a pedophile."

"I didn't say that, if he was just a pedophile, I wouldn't worry, those types of guys only have sexual urges or fantasies for kids, they don't touch them."

"What are you even talking about kid?" Mizui was now confused.

"A pedophile is someone who thinks about screwing a kid and would not dare touch one. If he does, he'll become a paedophile, now those fuckers are nasty, they like kids under thirteen years old. If he likes children over thirteen to sixteen, then he'd be a Hebephile, where kids are at the cusp or their puberty. Anything during their puberty or has already hit their puberty would be called a Ephebophile. Now do you get it?"

"..." Mizui stayed silent after the information. "Then why does everyone say Pedophile?"

"Because no one wants to go through all the trouble or researching the meanings of distinct stages of sickos, so they just jumbled the sickos with the most harmless ones that there are... Well mostly harmless, they're still sick for thinking about that."

***If you or someone you know is exhibiting symptoms of pedophilia, seek medical attention immediately***

"Well thanks for the lecture but back to the plan-"

"Yeah yeah, seduce him until I have him by his c-"

"Please refrain from your usual speech, we will need to hire you a proper linguistic teacher to help your etiquette." Mizui mumbled under his breath.

"Speech teacher?" Junichi scoffed. "I'll have you know I'm able to switch from my normal speech to a much more disciplined form of speaking. I can even sound like a young genius from a well-established family."

Mizui was left speechless as he took in the proper language. This boy has many secrets, many more than the boss had discovered on his own and that included Junichi's entire story from the paper trail the kid would leave everywhere he traveled. Even so this boy is completely different from the files and foster papers.

How did he become this way?

Is it all an act?

Is someone covering his true tracks?

Whatever it was, Mizui is suspicious of this mysterious boy with a too lonely background. But even so he'll keep a close eye and do as ordered from the boss.

"Here we are, do you need help in creating an opportunity?" Mizui said as they stopped the car.

"No, just wait somewhere else, I'll call ya when I'm done." Junichi dismissed the man and exited out of the car.

Straightening out his suit he walked forward, and a chime of the bell sounded above him, notifying the guests and workers inside which in turn greeted him for entering.