Dilemma in the Dorm

Start from the beginning

"I-I was...um..." You tried desperately to grasp for words, averting your gaze from the boy in front of you.

Mason smiled slightly and took a step closer.

"Please stay where you are!" You squeaked as you focused on the wall.

"Why?" He asked innocently as he looked at you intently.

"Because you don't have anything but a towel on!" You answered, your face growing hotter.

"Is that a problem?" He inquired as he took another step.

"Yes!" You cried glancing at him. His hair was wet and clung to his face and his entire chest was bare. He was extremely muscular.

He stood about a foot away from you, a giant smirk on his face, "I don't think it is. You came in here on purpose didn't you?"

"N-No! Why would I?"

"So that you could ask me to forgive you for your behavior earlier." He murmured as he leaned towards you.

"I'm not sorry about that." You glared at him momentarily before your eyes widened again at how close he was.

He hand a hand above your head, leaning in towards your face, "Playing hard to get? I admire you breaking into my dorm just to apologize, but if you want to do foreplay I must say that you should wait until we-"

"I am not here to sleep with you!" You yelled, finally meeting his gaze, "And what do you mean your dorm. I thought only Sean, Xander, Vincent, and Elijah lived here.

His nose brushed yours, "They do, but this is my dorm as well. Shocked?" He laughed. "This is supposed to be just my room but I've been friends with them for most of my life and there's more than enough space up here for all of us." You could feel his breath on your cheek, "But what I want to know is why you're here. If you're not here to beg for forgiveness then I have no idea why you've come."

You tried to focus on your thoughts and ignore how close he was, "I-I...Sean promised to go on a date with my friend and I was supposed to tell him the details earlier, but he was in a student council meeting. Elijah-" You stopped as his nose brushed yours again, sending a new wave of red to your face. He grinned at your reaction. "Elijah told me I could come here and talk to him."

"Hm." He closed his eyes for a moment as if he was thinking, "Is that the story you're going with?"

You nodded quickly.

He opened his eyes and smiled, "Alright. However, if I find out you've lied to me there'll be punishments for you." His eyes sparkled as his gaze bore into you.

"I-I'm not lying." You stated as you tried to push him away.

He gripped your wrists and pinned them above you, smirking, "You better not be." His eyes drifted down for a few moments. "You're actually very beautiful (Y/n)...Did you know that?"

You tried to squirm out of his grip, "Let me go."

He chuckled and his gaze focused back on you, "Not one for compliments? There are other ways I could tell you..." He trailed off.

"M-Mason. Let me go. I'll tell a teacher. I'll-"

"You'll get in trouble for being in the male dorm in the first place." He stated. "And then they'll remember that it was me and nothing will happen. You'd get the punishment love, not me."

"Don't call me that." You scowled.

"What? Love? I think the nickname suits you rather nicely." He nuzzled your neck and you froze before you started squirming more.