1/7

After a long night and not much sleep, Minho rose from his bed lazily. It was Monday morning, however it was the start of school holidays so thankfully  he had no where to be. Because it was only holidays for school, his mum and her boyfriend were both at work, leaving him the house to himself all day. He reached for his phone eagerly to text jisung and see if he was free until he was hit with the memory that he couldn't do that anymore.

Instead he texted hyunjin, who was unfortunately at a shoot. So along with chan volunteering at the animal shelter, changbin on a date with some Australian kid, and seungmin starting his first day as a photography intern, he was all alone.

Because he didn't want his first day of holidays to be him laying around, he decided to get dressed, put in his earphones and go for a walk.

Minho didn't think that by opening his door, he'd end up face planting on his verandah. However, life is full of surprises isn't it. After looking around in hope that no one witnessed that embarrassing event, he turned to his door in annoyance to see what caused him to fall.

He was both surprised and confused when he saw a box sitting on his welcome mat, with his name on it surrounded by lots of little love hearts. He huffed and wiped off his knees, taking the box in his hands and carrying it back inside. After shutting his door, he placed the box on his kitchen bench.

There was a small card on the top of the box, the size of the kind you put in a bouquet of flowers. He opened it and read the contents.

" day 1 of 7
The first time we met
Hopefully, you'll know your way around better now"

Minho was extremely confused but continued to open the box.

A gps tracker, huh.

Minho had an extremely old car and his phone was hardly making calls, let alone giving him directions. He had been needing one of these for a while but didn't expect to be receiving one like this. This was some high tec fancy shit. Who would be able to afford something like this? Then it hit him. Jisung.

'The first time we met' Minho read aloud. The first time they met, it had taken Minho an hour to end up at a place only 20 minutes away. He was always needing directions to jisungs house even after being there so many times and it wasn't uncommon for him to get lost whenever he drove anywhere.

He laughed at the present. He was thankful for the present.

He then re-read the card. Day 1 of 7? He didn't know what that was implying but wasn't willing to give it too much thought. This was clearly Jisungs doing, and right now, jisung was the person he was trying not to give any thought to.

-

"You're doing great Mr.Hwang!" The photographer yelled as the camera flashed. "Seungmin can you lower the lights a little?" He said in a hushed voice as he turned to his intern.

"The camera loves you!" He yelled once again at hyunjin, peering over at seungmin who was still in the same position, staring frozen at the model infront of him. "Apparently the camera isn't the only one!" The photographer said nudging seungmin out of his trance, causing hyunjin to giggle.

"O-oh sorry sir!" Seungmin stuttered as he quickly lowered the lights, thankfully the dimly lit room was now able to hide his red tinted face.

How was the boy infront of him even real? Surely people like that don't actually exist? All that seungmin knew for sure looking at him, was that already he hated him.

How dare he come in here with his perfect hair and perfect smile and perfect eyes and perfect body and-
Okay, Let's be real here. Seungmin defiantly didn't hate him, but it was his first day as an intern in the industry he wants to be in for a living, so there was no way he could let the first model he lays his eyes on ruin it for him.

He had to keep his eyes on the prize, but for some reason, his eyes kept focusing on a different one than intended.

-

Changbin was never usually one to get nervous. He had this 'I love dark' aura about him. Of coarse once you got to know him you learnt he was more of a sunshine and rainbows kind of guy, he was nothing compared to the ray of sunlight that walked through the door to the cafe he was waiting in oh so nervously.

"Changbin?" The boy said with a smile.
"Felix?" Changbin said as he quickly got up and pulled the younger into an embrace.
"You look... even better in real life." Changbin said with a nervous smile as he scanned the boy infront of him. "I could say the same for you." Felix replied.

To changbins delight, Felix was just as quirky and cute in real life as he was online, where they met. Not only was he adorable but he had this way of speaking and conversing which made Changbin feel so comfortable, as if he was speaking to an old friend who he'd known for years.

Felix also gave him this weird feeling in his stomach. A hard to understand one, but one that kind of said "I want you to punch me in the face because of how attracted I am to you but at the same time I want to wrap you up in bubble wrap, squish your cheeks and protect you forever."

Also Changbin didn't have to worry at all about the feeling being one sided, because although Felix seemed cool and collected on the outside, besides all the vine references he was holding back saying and fortnite dances he was restraining, he was screaming internally from the same, fuzzy feeling.

-

Once again, chan found himself volunteering at the pet shelter. For some, it may seem like a pretty bad way to spend your holidays, especially when you weren't getting paid, but for chan, he could think of no better way to spend his time.

At the shelter, he had 3 good friends. First of all, A Charles spaniel named berry who was waiting on adoption, and of coarse his co-volunteers jeongin and woojin.

Jeongin and chan had met one day while jeongin was in the store, looking for a dog to adopt. Of coarse, chan helped him out and immediately they clicked. Not only did Jeongin go home with a new dog and a new friend, but also an interest in joining the shelter.

Not long after he joined, after seeing so many cute faces in need of his help, there was no way he wasn't coming back to volunteer regularly.

Woojin on the other hand, is the manager of the shelter. He works full time and was the person who 'hired' chan in the first place. You see, chans job at the shelter was a paying one, however he comes from a very well off family so there was no need for him to actually have a job. Instead, he volunteers. He didn't want his reasoning for him being there to be selfish. He just loves spending time with the animals he loves and the friends he loves. He sees no reason why he deserves pay.

All 3 of the boys share a similar passion, hence why they all got along so well. Even though chan could be out swimming laps in his Olympic swimming pool, or practicing technique on his golf course, he would much rather be here. And he was so unbelievably grateful for that opportunity.

-

By the looks of it, everyone was having a good day. Unfortunately, that wasn't rubbing off on jisung whatsoever. On top of the lack of sleep and stress he had due to the whole Minho situation, his mum had just flown back to Malaysia. His dad was in hospital.
Nothing major, he just passed out at work. However they believe it may possibly lead to something more.

He had gone to the shops today. He purchased some things that he hoped would assist in his plan of winning back minho. However while he was there, he bought something he probably shouldn't have.

He didn't do it for any other reason as maybe it would offer an escape.

He saw Minho do it all the time to make himself more calm and honestly, the taste was something jisung had grown used to.

He pulled the packet from his back pocket and observed it.
'Smoking kills' it said on the front.
"Huh, If only I could be so lucky." Jisung though as he pulled out a lighter.

Authors note 💕
*not proofread hehe*
1480 words am I proud or am I proud?
It's currently like 10:30pm and I have school tomorrow but I really enjoyed writing this chapter. I think this is the first chapter I've written that I actually really liked. I hope you do too kiddos!

Vote and comment if you enjoyed <3