I pointed towards the hallway, She maneuvered away from me, quickly walking out the kitchen.

This is gonna be fun.

Keyshia

Bîtch what the fuck have you gotten yourself into?

He's doing something to you and this is just the first day.

How and the hell am I suppose to survive in this house with this man?

He's definitely not my age but he's damn sure not Champ's age.

Then his ego and my attitude definitely don't get along, I can already tell that we'll stay bumping heads.

Clearing my throat, I took my shades off, glancing at myself in the mirror. "Bîtch these heels is killing me." I mumbled, walking out the bathroom, I stopped near the doorway to take my shoes off.

Walking back into the kitchen, Ghost had handed me a burger, fry and milkshake. "Thanks. My fat ass really don't need to be eating this. I told you I wasn't hungry." I huffed, eating some fries before unwrapping my burger.

I stopped my actions because I felt his eyes on me, "You only said that because you had an attitude. I could tell you was hungry. You're not fat, stop saying that. Yo ass is fat but you, yourself? No." He spoke, glancing behind me.

I nudged him, giggling at his actions. "I guess I should be happy about that." I shrugged.

I noticed that a rush of sadness washed over his face. "You're insecure, and you need to stop it. You're perfect in my eyes, besides yo goddamn attitude. You're pretty and you have a nice figure. The things that we'll be doing, is definitely gonna boost yo confidence." He commented, walking over to the refrigerator.

I raised my eyebrows at him, "As in what? Have sex? You think imma work for you as a stripper?" I questioned.

Ghost put his hands up in defense, "No, well not exactly. I just mean us, together. The things we do will make you feel better about yourself. I wasn't talking bout sex, but if you down, I'm definitely down." He smirked, making his way over to me.

My eyes widened, this nigga had a print, and I wasn't ready to meet what was behind that print, yet. "Nah, I'm good. I was just wondering." I laughed, pushing him away from me.

After I threw out my trash , Ghost had grabbed my hand. "This is where we'll be sleeping." He informed, bringing me into a very, very, nice ass bedroom.

I crossed my arms, "Why we gotta sleep together?" I tapped my foot against the plush carpet.

He took his shirt off, throwing it over my head, I through the shirt onto the floor, glaring at him. "Look, last time I let you sleep in a separate bed, you played me. So this time around, I'm clever. Just as clever as you." He explained, climbing into the bed and patting the spot next to him.

I watched as he took his gun out his waist band before sitting it on the nightstand. "How you so clever this time? We were still in the same room. Just like right now." I mumbled, smirking at him.

He chuckled, patting the spot next to him once again, but this time with his gun. "Because you'll securely be protected with my arms wrapped around yo waist." He mirrored my smirk causing me to quickly drop mines.

His ass has a fucking gun. I really don't have a damn choice.

I groaned, dragging me feet over to his bed. "Ugh." I huffed, climbing under the covers with him.

Once he cut the lights off I had turned away from him, and of course he wrapped his hands around my waist, as he said. "Don't have no wet dreams about me, ma." He grumbled, into my ear.

I rolled my eyes, "Goddamn is you always this fuckin cocky?" I groaned, facepalming.

I heard his faint chuckle, "You'll get used to it." He laughed.

After about ten more minutes of silence and me purposely moving around, my neck was met with his teeth. "Ouch. What the fuck." I hissed rubbing the spot that he bit.

I felt him kiss my neck, "That was a goddamn warning. You keep on moving on my dick. If I get hard, yo ass is getting it wet." He mumbled into my ear.

I stopped moving and froze in the position I was in, he wrapped his arm around me once more.

Shidddd, his ass sounded serious than a bitch, and I'm tryna keep my uterus in tact.

How does their second encounter make you feel?

Will Ghost's plan work by having her stay with him?

What type of bond or relationship y'all think they gone have?

How old do y'all think Ghost is?

P.S. Y'all need to do yourself a favor and check this mf book out by jaycaprio  cause she has my wife going tf off in this bitch! 😭🤦🏽‍♀️

 Y'all need to do yourself a favor and check this mf book out by jaycaprio  cause she has my wife going tf off in this bitch! 😭🤦🏽‍♀️