Horse Ride Goes Wrong

This is for someone who didn't want to be mentioned hope you like this one ❤️💖💕💚💙

Y/n's POV
"I cannot get on!" I exclaimed as I stared at my dad, harry. "honey, Yes you can" I sighed "can I get some help then please?" uncle Louis smiled and walked up to me before kneeling on the ground "what are you doing?!" I exclaimed rather concerned for his safety "giving you some help. Get on my back and get onto the horse" I smiled at Louis "ok thanks"

I finally managed to get onto the horse and now we were just waiting for Louis to steady himself. I giggled as he nearly fell off the horse. "louis go careful" dad said in a stern voice. "I know Harry I'll be fine" louis said shaking his head. Finally Louis was ready and we all began riding around the stadium slowly. "guys let's pick up the pace!" uncle Liam said. I nodded and used the reins before bringing them back and my horse immediately began running.... Too fast. "DAD?!!!" I gripped the horse tightly and breathed deeply. As I was nearly flung off the horse I made a decision. A very bad decision. As the horse began bucking up and down I gripped Charlie, my horse tightly around the neck. "Charlie stop!" I yelled this only caused him to throw himself about even more.

I couldn't hold on anymore so I let go. "y/n!!!" dad yelled as my head hit the ground first. I cried out in pain and screamed for my dad. "I'm here baby. I'm here" dad said placing a hand on my back. I had landed face first on the ground. Uncle zayn began saying something about a back board and he ran out. Uncle niall rubbed my head softly. Sobs racked my body and I was terrified of what was going to happen to me. Oh did I forget to mention that my dad and uncles are doctors.

As zayn came back I felt something be placed on my back. "ok sweetheart this is a backboard. All we're going to do is turn you around." I nodded and they began counting and when they got to five they turned me over. I grunted and squeezed my eyes shut. "there we go" dad said and slowly wrapped his arms around me holding me tight. I gripped his jumper and just cried "shh babe... Don't cry... We're going to take care of you" I nodded and closed my eyes. I heard sirens and froze. "Michael and Ashton are here to take you to hospital" I nodded and dad picked the me up with the help of the other boys.

As I was laid on the gurney ashton and Michael began checking me as well as my dad. "ok y/n can you breathe in and breathe out?" I nodded "ok good. Michael we can go!" ashton yelled. Oh also don't worry the horses were taken care of by the actual horses owner.

As we arrived at the hospital I had closed my eyes as I was tired. Dad held my hand as ashton and Michael pulled me into the hospital. Tears still streamed down my cheeks and the pain was increasing. As we stopped dad sat down and gripped my hand tighter "baby are you OK?" as he said that a sob escaped and I shook my head "my bag really hurts" dad nodded and sighed "ok baby" he grabbed a needle and pushed it into my arm. I cringed but it didn't hurt as bad as my back did.

"ok miss y/n I just need you to roll onto your side" dad looked angry and tried to say something but I just smiled at him. I slowly turned on my back with the help of Liam and the doctor began x-raying my back. "ok... Well good thing is your back is not broken but bad thing is... You've torn about 20 muscles in your back and it would take about 14 months for your back to heal. So I will get you your medications you will need and a warm heating pad will help." I nodded and the doctor walked out. Dad came up to me and wrapped his arms around me. "are you ok honey?" I nodded and dad kissed my forehead softly. "you're going to stay in tonight but we'll take care of you ok" I nodded and dad got into bed next to me and held me tight.

"I love you"

Hope you liked this one 💙💚💕💖❤️

Q- who's your favourite super hero?