Fainting

This is for @hhccbcbkiknbbjcvjjv hope you like this one

Juliet's POV
"so that is the general aspects of sha-" Mr Donald was cut off by a knock at the door "come in!" he called. The door opened and there stood Mr Potter "can I borrow Juliet please" Mr Donald Rose an eyebrow "and why is this exactly?" he asked. "she has some visitors... They want to talk with her for a second" I looked around confused. "ok. Juliet pack your bag and go with sir" I nodded and stood up packing my bag and slowly walking out. "who are these people?" I asked looking at sir. "they're your neighbours" I nodded and started growing nervous. Mr Potter opened the door "they're in that room to your left. You will not be coming back to class" I nodded confused but still went along with it. I slowly opened the door and looked into the room and found five men sat around the room "hey, love" one of them said smiling. "hello... Who are you?" I asked confused. "hey love. I'm Liam and this is Harry, louis, niall and zayn. We're your neighbours... We saved you a while ago... But I don't think you remember as you hit your head pretty hard" I slowly nodded "yeah I don't know you" I said slightly guilty. They smiled "ok so- hey are you OK? You look pretty anxious..." I slowly nodded and stared at them before gulping loudly. "no you don't look to good... We're here because we know you faint a lot and we wanted to ask whether you wanted to go onto this special medication that lowers the risk of fainting... You really don't look well... LOUIS CATCH HER!" was all I heard as my eyes closed and I fell backwards.

Louis' POV
As she fell to the ground I quickly grabbed her before she hit the ground."Harry grab the water. Liam grab me that medicine and the others just get over here." I ordered. I slowly laid her down before kneeling down beside her "Juliet can you hear me?" I asked rubbing her shoulder but I got no answer. I swore under my breath before sighing "pour the water onto her forehead and cheeks" Harry nodded and began pouring the water. "I think she's waking up..." Liam said.

Juliet's POV
I felt so ill! "Juliet!" I flinched and slowly opened my eyes "there you go... Are you ok?" I frowned. "what do you mean?" I asked confused. "you fainted" I shook my head "no i didn't... I was in class" I said sighing. "memory loss" zayn said quietly. "I need to get back to class!" I exclaimed. "no you don't, babe... Stay right there..." I sighed and stayed put. "ok I'm just going to give you this medicine to help you" I took the medicine and thanked him quietly. "I think it's best if we take you home OK" I nodded and Harry helped me stand up.

"thanks guys." I said as I walked into my home. They smiled "no worries... We'll see you around." I nodded and waved. I shut the door and sighed. "what a day"

Hope this was OK! 💙

Q- what's your worst fear?