Bad Sleeping Habits

This is for 19fischerss hope you like this one

Shay's POV
I looked at the time and sighed before throwing my head back onto the pillow. You see I'm to scared to go to sleep because I keep feeling like I'm going to die. Whenever I relax my breathing always slows down and I get scared. Yes it's normal I know that but I can't help thinking I'm gonna die! I sighed before shaking my head and deciding to get up. I've gotten no sleep and I probably look like a walking zombie. I slowly walked downstairs before sitting on the sofa and turning the TV on "what to watch..." I closed my eyes but opened them again as I felt the same feeling again I quickly stood up and went to get something to drink which was high in sugar. Ugh I feel ill.

Liam's POV
Finally work has finally finished! I always get off of work at 6 pm. It is hard but I guess it's good because I'm saving people's lives all the time. As I arrived home I noticed all the lights were off. I walked into the house and called to anyone in the house "hey guys! Family time!!!" I yelled. I walked into the living room to find shay on the couch looking exhausted "hey shay." I said getting slightly worried as her words were slurred "hey Liam." she said. I smiled slightly and looked up as someone walked in "hey Louis." I said. Louis smiled before his face grew concerned he looked at me before nodding at shay. I shook my head and shrugged "she's zoning off." louis said. And to prove his point he clicked his fingers in front of her face but she didn't even flinch she just carried on staring into space. "the others are in the kitchen... Should I go grab them?" louis asked. I shook my head "we need to ask some questions first. Sit down." louis sat down "she looks sick." louis said. I nodded "hey shay." I said loudly. She flinched and looked at me "what's up with you?" I asked squinting my eyes at her "nothing." she said looking away.

Shay's POV
As I looked away from Liam he came in front of me and knelt down "what's wrong with you? Why do you look sick?" I sighed and decided to just come clean "I've been struggling to sleep... I-I'm scared I'm gonna die in my sleep." I whispered. "aww baby girl." Liam said pulling me into his arms. He rubbed my back and nodded at Louis. Louis stood up and walked out. "I've been so worried... I don't wanna leave you guys... I love you." Liam squeezed me and shook his head "we love you too... You dont need to be worried... You're far to young and healthy to be worrying about that crap." Liam said. I sighed and began crying into his shoulder. Louis walked back in with the others and I tried to stop crying but I just couldn't. Suddenly I was pulled into someone else's arms. I gripped him and just let go."I don't wanna die I'm so scared!" I exclaimed. "baby you won't die... You're healthy." Harry said kissing my head. I shook my head and shrugged "I'm still scared though." I whispered. "you don't have to be scared. Hazzas got you." Harry whispered pulling me closer. I watched as all the others began getting into their sleeping bags. We were all camping in the living room together it's because tonight was meant to be movie night but everyone is too tired. "zayn could you go get the medicine from the cabinet." zayn nodded and walked off "what medicine?" I asked. "it's medicine that helps your muscles relax and it helps you sleep." my eyes widened and I shook my head "no please! I don't wanna die!" Harry gripped me "you won't, babe... I promise... You need to get your sleep because if you don't then you could get seriously ill." I sobbed into his shoulder but nodded "hey, shay open." Liam said softly. I opened my mouth and swallowed the medicine down "it tastes like syrup." Harry nodded and laid down on the couch before turning on his side and holding me against his chest "close your eyes for me... I'll be here... I'm right here beside you, babe." I looked up at Harry one last time before finally closing my eyes and falling into a well needed sleep.

"Harry!" I yelled as I shot up. "I'm right here." Harry whispered pulling me closer "you- what? Car crash... You died." I cried. Harry shook his head and rubbed my back "I didn't... It was only a dream... Now close your eyes, sweetheart and sleep." I shook my head and Harry sighed before changing positions slightly so now I was laid on top of him. He looked into my eyes "sleep... Nothing will harm you... I'm right here" finally i rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes. He rubbed my back until I slowly fell into another deep, dreamless sleep. I love my brothers!

Hope this was OK!

Q- what's your favourite fast food place?