Lung Problem

This is for Eden. Hope you like this one.

Sydney's POV
I've been feeling very ill for a while now but I haven't got the courage to tell my brother, niall because he's a doctor and I know he'll want to test me like an animal. I hate it when he does that. Yes I know it's for the best but I hate it. I've got a bad cough but ive been holding it in hiding it away from him for a few weeks now. Anyway enough about me. Let's move on. I was in my bedroom just watching a stupid show. I was home alone because my bothers working at the doctors office. I felt the familiar tickling sensation in my throat and I coughed trying to ge tit to go away. But it didn't. I held my head in my hands before groaning and laying down. I think the best thing to do right now is go to sleep. That's what I did.

Niall's POV
I rubbed my hands together and tapped my foot waiting for the traffic lights to go to green. As they went to green the car in front didn't move. I beeped the horn before rolling down the window and sticking my head out "MOVE YA PLONKER!" I yelled. If you couldn't tell already... I have bad road rage. I rolled my eyes as the person in front of me stuck their middle finger up. I sighed and began driving again calming myself down.

As I pulled into the driveway I noticed the house was dark. I got out of the car and walked into the house. "Sydney love I'm home." I called but I got no answer. I walked into the living room and saw no one. I jogged upstairs and walked into her room. I saw her fast asleep with her face scrunched up in pain. "Sydney Princess?" I asked rubbing her cheek. I got no answer and I looked at her concerned. I felt her forehead and saw it was really warm. "oh my poor baby." I whispered before picking my medical bag up and placing it on the bed taking the stethoscope out. I put it in my ears before putting the scope on her chest moving it left right and center. I furrowed my eyebrows. "somethings wrong with her lungs." I muttered. I sighed and just went with my gut. "two injections should fix it." I muttered before grabbing the medicine and the two syringes. I tapped her cheeks a few times making sure she wouldn't wake up. I nodded before taking the cap off and slowly inserting the needle. She flinched slightly and I cringed before pulling it out. I rubbed her arm up and down before doing the other one quickly. Thankfully she didn't wake up. I smiled and kissed her forehead before standing up and walking off downstairs. I'll just wait for her to wake up to give her the next dose.

Sydney's POV
a loud bang brought me out of my slumber and I slowly sat up. I stretched my arms before flinching at the pain in them I checked my left arm out and noticed it was slightly bruised. I shrugged it off before standing up. Suddenly the door opened and there stood my brother "hey princess. How are you feeling?" niall asked. To be honest I was feeling a ton better. "I'm feeling good." I said allowing my brother to wrap his arms around me "so sweetheart I kind of gave you two shots a few hours ago and I need to give another two to actually dose you up properly but I need to check you out properly OK?" I slowly nodded a bit nervous. "lay down" I obeyed and laid down on the bed "I'm just going to check your tummy." I nodded and niall lifted my tshirt before tapping my tummy gently and then he pressed a couple of times. He looked at my face for any discomfort but I didn't show any. Niall smiled before checking my lungs. "they're much better... Now the two Injections." niall said softly. I nodded and closed my eyes "deep breath." I took a deep breath and felt a pinch. I squirmed around and yelped as the second one went in. "there we go all done." niall said as he pulled me into his arms. I smiled and hugged him tight. I coughed loudly and niall rubbed my back "gosh that sounds nasty. You better not give me it." I giggled and snuggled closer to him "can we watch a movie?" I asked. Niall nodded and smiled getting into bed next to me. He turned a movie on before pulling me close to him and I smiled liking the comfort I had from being in my brothers arms. Oh I do love him.

Hope you liked this one Eden! ♥️

Q- do you guys sleep with Teddy bears?