Horse Riding Accident

This is for BarbaraSieger5 hope you like this one

Becca's POV
"luke help me... Seriously" I whined as I once again couldn't get onto the saddle. "yes. OK." he said. He kneeled down and I stood on his thighs before pushing myself up. He helped of course and I nearly fell off the other side but thankfully mikey was there to save me "thanks." I said as mikey and luke got on a horse each. Today we were riding our horses but today there were enough horses for me, all of the 5sos boys and the 1d boys. I've got a boy called noddy he's frisky but good. "cmon boy." I said as I patted his main. He began trotting and the others followed behind. It was quite peaceful and it was going well until a sheep ran out of no where. This caused noddy to jump and he threw his head back before jumping up and throwing me off. I fell to the ground and groaned in pain as noddy ran off. I watched as ashton jumped off his horse and rushed over to me as well as luke. "are you ok?" luke asked worriedly. "my arm hurts." I said wincing. "ok.... Liam get over here." Liam got off the horse and jogged over to us. "check her arm please." Liam was a professional doctor. Liam immediately sprang into action checking my arm "does this hurt?" he asked whilst pushing my two fingers together. I shook my head and liam pressed on my wrist and I flinched slightly "no... That isn't broken. I suspect its just soft tissue damage. Do you have any more pain becca?" I nodded and lifted my left foot. "ok... What hurts?" I whimpered slightly "my ankle." Liam nodded and began pushing on my ankle lightly but it didn't hurt to bad "ok.... I suspect its just a sprain. Calum go grab two bandages and ice packs from the home." he nodded and rushed off.

"ok... Harry hold her foot up." Harry came over and held my foot up. I winced and liam wrapped the bandage around my ankle before putting an ice pack on it and wrapping another bandage around it. "now put your wrist out." I obeyed and liam did the same thing. All the others got on their horses whilst luke helped me up "you're riding with me OK?" I shook my head "no I'll be fine." luke sighed "fine but be careful." I smiled and nodded. He pushed me up and I gripped noddy. "good boy." I said as I leaned my weight on him. "ok boy go." I said. He began moving and I smiled trying to ignore the pain "you ok becca?" niall asked. I nodded and held noddy tighter "cmon boy!" I said enjoying the ride.

"ok on three." louis said as he held noddy and luke held me. "one, two three" luke said and I fell landing in his arms. I smiled up at luke and luke grinned. He put me down and sighed "ok that's enough injuries for today.... Let's get you home." I giggled and nodded "kk.... Can we get ice cream?" I asked. Luke nodded and kissed my head "of course. Let's go." I smiled and petted noddy before we all left. Wow this day was eventful.

Hope this was OK.

Q- do you guys like this story?