Abusive Relationship

This is for @19fischerss hope you like this one 💙❤️💚💚💚

Shay's POV
"Justin we're over!" I exclaimed as I tried to walk away from him but his arm stopped me. I gritted my teeth and looked away getting really annoyed. "don't look away from me!" he exclaimed as he gripped my Jaw and turned my face to look at him. I stared into his eyes and he shook his head "you're so annoying!" he exclaimed. I sighed "just leave.... Please stop being an ass" he glared down at me. I pushed him backwards and began to walk off but before I could get far he gripped my arm and pulled me back, slamming me into the wall. I cringed and looked down "you stop it right now!" he seethed.

As Justin walked off I tried to get up off of the ground but I just couldn't "get out of my house" justin said as he drank an energy drink. I tried standing up once again, finally succeeding. "now get out" he said as he walked off. I grabbed my bag and began walking off "you're also wrong. We're not over" justin said as he slammed the door in my face. I stumbled back slightly before rushing off.

As I got closer and closer to my house my breathing got worse and I collapsed onto the ground before heaving loudly. "shay?! What the hell happened?!" came a distant voice. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up being met by a pair of green eyes "hey can you hear me babe?" I squinted at the person in front of me finally seeing him clearly. It was Harry, my older brother. "what happened to you?! Did you get mugged?!!" Harry asked as he cupped my face. "you were meant to be with Justin... Weren't you?" Harry asked confused. "I-i-I was... I'll explain in a bit" I stuttered nervously. He nodded before rubbing my shoulder "do you want some help to get inside the house?" he asked. I nodded rapidly and coughed slightly. His arms wrapped around my waist before he pulled me up and held me still for a few seconds to make sure I wouldn't fall or faint. "you good?" I nodded and he kept one arm around my shoulder and his free hand to push the hair out of my face "what happened to you?" Harry asked obviously getting inpatient. "please just wait" I said just above a whisper. Harry nodded before apologising and we walked the rest of the way to our house in silence.

"do you want a drink?" Harry asked as he fluffed the pillows up. "hot chocolate please" he nodded and kissed my forehead before walking off. I curled up on the sofa before sighing I looked around and closed my eyes. As I was about to fall asleep Harry walked back in typing on his phone rapidly "here you go angel." he said before sitting down next to me. I sat up and drank a little bit before slowly leaning against Harry's shoulder. "we'll clean you up in a bit OK" I nodded and Harry leant more backwards until my head was in his lap. He played with my hair until I had fallen asleep.

Liam's POV
"who did this?" I asked angrily. "I don't know. She didn't tell me anything" Harry said shaking his head. "whoever did this obviously put force into many of these punches. She has one black eye and a fucking split lip! Who in the right minds would hurt a beautiful girl like this?!" I yelled. Niall placed his hand on my shoulder and hushed me. I clenched my fists before standing up and running my hands through my hair."wake her up. I need answers" I said tugging at my hair. Harry whispered her name and she slowly sat up. Here goes nothing.

Shay's POV
I slowly opened my eyes and squinted at Harry. "the lads are here kitten" I sat up and looked at all of them individually. "hey, love.... Please be honest with me. Who hurt you?" Liam asked. "I... Umm... I you know... Fell down the stairs.... Justin's stairs.... You know.... I'm clumsy haha" I said as I looked at all of them. "hon all you have to say is who did this to you..." I giggled "I told you! It was the stairs!" I exclaimed. Louis looked at Liam before sighing and coming tawards me. Louis Rose his hand and I flinched "there we go" louis said. "wait... Wait!" niall exclaimed as he stared at me. "it was Justin wasn't it?!!" zayn walked in with a bowl of warm water and a cloth. "no..." niall began putting the puzzle pieces together and he sighed "it was Justin... Seriously though princess this is abuse if it is him" I looked down and niall rubbed my back. I slowly nodded and Harry gasped immediately pulling me into his arms. I gripped his t-shirt and shook my head "I'm scared of him!" Harry pulled me closer and nodded "he won't see you ever again. I promise" he kissed my forehead repeatedly. I pulled out of Harry's grip and curled into his side. "sorry this may hurt" zayn said as he held my hand and began rubbing at the cuts. I turned my head into Harry's side and bit on his t-shirt. "can I see your face?" I looked at him and he began cleaning my face. "there we go..." zayn smiled before standing up and taking the water away. "can I have your phone?" louis asked. I handed him my phone and he began calling someone "yes I need the police at my house now. 244 stylists Road... Thank you" louis turned my phone off and smiled. "we're gonna get him in trouble" I nodded and snuggled closer to Harry feeling happy that they instantly believed me!

Hope this was OK ❤️❤️❤️

Q- do you like billie eilish?