Tripped Up

This is for johnwatsonisbae hope you like this one

Bela's POV
"hey babe could you grab me a drink please." my boyfriend, Charlie said kissing my cheek. I nodded and smiled "do you need anything tristan?" I asked Charlie's friend who seems to despise me for no reason at all. "no." he said snottily. I looked tawards Charlie but he didn't do anything. I sighed and stood up. I walked to the kitchen but I did notice tristan giving me odd looks. I grabbed a drink for myself and Charlie before walking back into the room. I was close to the table and was about to put the drinks on the table but I saw tristan stuck his foot out and I tripped over his foot. I face planted the table before hitting my mouth on the ground. "TRISTAN! DUDE WHAT THE HELL?" Charlie yelled as he knelt down rubbing my back. "IT ISNT MY FAULT THAT SHE'S A STUPID IDIOT THAT IS CLUMSY!!!" Charlie stood up and began yelling. I slowly stood up as the argument got worse and i slowly walked out of the room not even being noticed. My tooth really hurt so I began running home hoping my brother, niall would be there to comfort me.

"NIALL!!!" I sobbed as I slammed the door shut. There was no answer and I fell to the ground in a sobbing mess. "hey princess.... Sweetheart what's the matter?" the familiar soothing accent asked concerned. "n-niall" I stuttered as I wrapped my arms around him. "yeah I'm here princess.... What's the matter?" I gripped him. "t-Tristan tripped me up and I hurt my mouth.... Charlie and Tristan are in an argument." I whispered "oh he is dead meat!" niall exclaimed but quickly quietened down and calming me down. "let me have a look angel" I nodded and niall held my chin and looked at my teeth. "yeah hun.... We need to get you to the dentists so we can clean this tooth up before it gets Infected." I nodded and niall wrapped his arm around my shoulder and he walked me tawards the freezer where he got an ice pack out and he wrapped a t-towel around the ice."here you go, sweets. Put this on your mouth and keep it there." niall said kissing my forehead. I nodded and buried my face in the crook of his neck. He rubbed my back and soon enough he was leading me to the car.

At dentists

"niall.... Its gonna hurt." I whimpered. Niall kissed my head and rubbed my back shushing me in the process. "I promise it won't hurt but you may feel some pressure but it will be perfectly fine. All you have to do is trust us." I nodded and hugged niall trying to Comfort myself. I looked around the waiting room just watching the people walking by. "bela?" I shot up and there stood Harry with a small smile "follow me." niall comforted me as I entered the room. "I don't like this." niall nodded "I understand love." I took a seat and tried to make myself as Comfortable as possible. "ok babe open." Liam said. I obeyed and he began looking. "yeah.... OK so all you need is a cleaning for the blood around your tooth and probably a special glue that will heal and make your tooth stronger." I nodded and louis handed Liam a toothbrush. I whimpered and closed my eyes. Liam began lightly brushing my tooth and I kept flinching every now and then." there we go now the glue.... It may sting but that mejas its working." I nodded and niall held my hand and I felt a stinging sensation and I cringed "there we go. All done." I smiled at all of them and they hugged me and I just relaxed the rest of the day feeling safe and finally the problem with Tristan and Charlie was resolved. We're now a happy family again!

Hope you liked this one