Abusive Relationship Pt 2

This is for @19fischerss hope you like this one ❤️💚💙

Shay's POV
"what?! He isn't going to jail?!!! This is bull!" Harry yelled getting in the police officers face. "haz" I warned pulling on his arm "sir step away from me right now!" Harry took her advice and stepped away glaring at her. "you're not to go out!" I nodded and held Harry's arm smiling slightly "it's fine Harry" he sighed and nodded "I know... I'm just worried" I nodded "I agree... But I'll be fine"

2 months later

It's been about two months now and thankfully I haven't had any crap from Justin which is good. "yes I'll be fine Harry! I'm only popping to the shop." I said into the phone. "ok. I love you" I smiled "love you too bro. Bye!" I hanged up before slipping my phone into my pocket. As I was walking past an alleyway I heard a male cry out for help I hesitated before rushing into the alleyway "oh my gosh! Are you OK?!" I asked as I knet down beside the young adult. He sobbed into his hands and I held his arm "what happened?" I asked but before I got an answer he stopped crying and smirked at me. "are you really that stupid. Damn young girls these days. Lads cmon out" I looked behind me and saw five young men at the entrance of the alleyway. I felt anxiousness swim around my body "who are you?" I asked. He took his hood down and my eyes widened "remember me baby?" he asked as he began walking tawards me. I walked backwards until my back hit the wall. He wrapped his hands around my neck and began choking me. I held onto his hands and gasped for breath "let me go!" this just caused him to grip my neck harder until I was close to passing out "Ryan now!" Justin yelled and a gunshot was heard and pain shot throughout my lower abdomen. This caused me to try breath in more but from his strangling I couldnt. As I was about to pass out he let me go and I fell to the ground gasping. He stared down at my weak frame and smirked. "logan" Justin was handed something before he came tawards me and climbed on top of me. I tried to wriggle away from him but before I could he pressed the foreign object against my neck. I cringed as I knew what it was immediately. It was a knife... I bought for Justin's 19th birthday. I bought this for him because he loved hunting. "now if you don't tell anyone about this then I won't stab you but if you do tell someone then you will be hurt... But now.... This knife will come in handy." he looked down at my gunshot wound and my eyes widened "NO! SOMEONE HELP!!!" Justin covered my mouth and glared at me. As he inserted the knife I began struggling further but before anything else could happen I heard a gunshot and Justin fell to the ground. Ryan rushed up to me and took the knife out. "if the police find out! Tell them nothing of me! I just saved you!" I watched as they ran off and I was left to just die.

"wake up please" was all I heard. I slowly turned my head and Harry smiled at me "oh my god. I'm so glad you're OK" he said. I looked at the bags until his eyes and I hugged him close "what happened?" I asked. "that asshole attacked you again! The police probably won't even do anything" Harry exclaimed annoyed. "Harry they can't do anything" I said. "why?" he asked raising an eyebrow "he was shot dead by his friend" Harry stared at me with wide eyes but he smirked slightly "well... Karma hit him like a bitch then" I nodded "yeah..." as Harry was about to say something the door opened and the doctors walked in. "there's to many fans outside!" came a familiar Irish accent. "niall?!" I exclaimed as I tried to see his face. He took the fake beard off and took the doctors cloak off as well as the others. "we snuck in!" Liam exclaimed smiling. "how are you?" louis asked kissing my hand. I nodded slightly and nodded "I'm good"

"just squeeze my hand OK" Harry said as the doctor began prepping me. I nodded and watched as the doctor grabbed some stitching equipment. I looked away and shut my eyes. As the doctor began doing what she had to do I squeezed Harry's hand tightly. "all done!" niall exclaimed happily. I sighed in relief "you're definitely not seeing any boys without my permission and check!" I nodded and Harry and smiled "fine.... That's fine with me" I said definitely scarred from my relationship. But I love my bro!!!

Hope this was OK 💙💚❤️🤩😍

Q- do you own makeup?