Long Boarding Fail

This is for @19fischerss hope you like this one 💚❤️💙

Shay's POV
"no all you do is put your foot here and then out your other foot in front of your foot here" niall explained. "well you're not doing very well at explaining things!" I exclaimed looking at my brothers. They all smiled and shook their heads "oh I almost forgot! Put this on!" Harry exclaimed slipping the helmet onto my head. "umm... I don't need one" I mumbled annoyed. "yes you do. What if you fall off and hit your head?!" Harry questioned with raised eyebrows "please don't jinx this!" Liam exclaimed as I clipped the helmet on and balanced on the board. I put my foot down and pushed slightly. I began moving and I made weird noises "oh my god!!!!" I exclaimed as I saw I was nearing a kurb. "put your foot down!" "stop it with your foot!" "quickly!" was all o heard from my brothers but this caused me to panic more and I was frozen. The tip of the board slammed against the kurb and I flew off of it and onto the ground. I sat up and watched as the boys rushed over to me. I kept still and stared at the boys dazed for a second before I began laughing. I clapped my hands loudly "I'm OK!" I exclaimed as I stood up. My brothers were stuttering trying to ask if I was OK. As I was walking tawards the board I heard and felt a click in my knee and I cried out and immediately sat down gripping my leg. I could see bruises already appearing on my leg. I stared at me knee cap and saw it was slightly over on the other side. "Jesus! You've popped your knee!" zayn exclaimed as he stared at me. "are you just gonna stand around like idiots or help me?" I asked as I tried to ignore the pain. Harry rushed over to me and gently picked me up bridal style. I groaned in agony and bit down on my lip as the pain got worse. Niall grabbed my board and bang it inside. Harry sat me on the sofa and knelt down beside me "louis grab me some ice" Harry called as he began examining my knee. "on it!" louis shouted from the kitchen. Louis rushed in with a bag of peas "really?" Harry asked shaking his head but still taking the bag off of peas. He gently pressed the bag onto my knee "oh god! Shay you peed on the floor!" niall exclaimed as peas fell onto the floor. I rolled my eyes and shook my head "wow... How funny" I mumbled cringing as Harry pushed my knee a bit to hard. "niall not the time!" zayn exclaimed shoving his shoulder.

"ok it may hurt but just be strong" I nodded and liam took my hand in his "squeeze my hand if the pain gets to bad" I nodded and took a few deep breaths. Harry began straightening my leg out and my breathing became laboured. I gripped liam's hand tightly until finally a pop was heard and a lot of relief filled me. I smiled and rubbed my knee. I flinched slightly as I hit one of my bruises by accident. Harry stood up before searching his first aid bag... Yes my brothers are doctors. He pulled a bandage out and began wrapping it around my knee. "louis hold the bag here" louis obliged then Harry wrapped another bandage around the bag and I smiled "thanks guys" I mumbled. Harry sat down beside me and wrapped an arm around me holding me tight. I smiled "you've gotta be way more careful" he said. "well you've all gotta be better teachers!" I exclaimed playfully. Harry smiled as well as the others. "whatever you say princess!" niall exclaimed pressing a kiss to my forehead" I rolled my eyes. Ugh they can be so annoying!

Hope you liked this one 💙❤️💚

Q- have you ever been pranked?