Reopening Stitches

This is for @19fischerss hope you like this one ❤️💙💚

Harry's POV
"can I see her yet?" I asked nervously. "yes. Of course" niall said smiling. I grinned and followed him into her room. "she should hopefully wake up in two hours but there's no harm in trying to wake her up now. If you need anything just tap the button and we'll be right there" I smiled "ok thanks niall" he winked before walking out. I sat down next to Shay's bed before taking her hand in mine. "hey babe. I don't know whether you can hear me... But I'm here. Haha its a bit awkward because I know I'm talking to myself" I looked at my daughters shoulder and sighed "I've told you to go careful when running about. I know you're energetic darling but I think you need to calm down slightly... Because of this injury" I began rubbing her arm "please wake up" I repeated over and over again until eventually her eyes opened and she blinked rapidly looking around confused. "where am I?"

Shay's POV
I felt someone rubbing my arm and talking to me but it was all muffled. The incident from yesterday flashed back and my eyes opened and I looked around blinking rapidly trying to get the fuzziness to go away "where am I?" I slurred. "you're in the hospital... In the recovery room" I gripped my dad's hand and sniffed slightly "I don't like it here" he nodded "I understand you-" he was cut off by uncle Liam rushing in "hey Harry could I borrow you for a second" Harry squeezed my hand before standing up. He placed a kiss to my forehead before walking out of the room.

After a few minutes dad hadn't come back in and I was feeling really nauseous. I wriggled around nervously and held my stomach as it began aching. I couldn't sit up or move because everything was restricted. "d-dad!" I exclaimed as I felt something coming up my throat. Panic set in and I began coughing and struggling to get onto my side. "kitten? What wrong- h-holy crap! LOUIS! LIAM! GET YOUR BUTTS IN HERE RIGHT NOW!" my coughing had gotten worse and I felt a slight tearing feeling on my shoulder. I screamed in pain and dad rushed over to me helping me sit up and that's when it all happened. The vomit rushed out of my mouth and onto the hospital sheets."are you ok? Jesus sweetheart..." Liam said taking the sheets away from me. "louis go grab me the equipment please" niall said walking in with a worried look on his face. He pulled some gloves on before coming up to me "I need you to be brave for me. OK princess?" I nodded and niall kissed my forehead before looking at my shoulder. I didn't know what was going on but before I could stop myself I went into another coughing fit "Harry could you hold her so she doesn't move that much" niall ordered. Dad nodded and wrapped his arms around me gripping me. "calm down... Follow my breathing" he placed my hand onto his chest before taking deep breaths and soon enough I was following him. "good girl..." I flinched slightly as I noticed all my uncles were in the room now. I saw that the tools for stitches were beside the bed and my eyes widened "zayn block her view" niall mumbled quietly. Zayn stood in front of the tools before smiling at me "what happened?" I asked looking at all the faces in the room. "you tore your stitches open so we will have to do them again" I shook my head "no! Please! I-I-I can't go through that pain again!" I yelled as dad gripped me tighter "would you rather have your wound getting infected and possibly having your shoulder... And arm amputated or having stitches" I cried into dad's chest and shook my head "I don't want anything!" I yelled now getting all flustered. "dad please don't let them do this" dad played with my hair and kissed my forehead. "we're going to numb you up" louis said holding an injection up "NO! DON'T GET ANY CLOSER!" I screamed as I tried to wriggle out of dad's arms. He held me tighter and whispered sweet nothings into my ear. I felt a sharp prick and I sobbed "p-p-please s-s-stop!" I stuttered. I looked up at dad and he had tears in his emerald eyes I blinked rapidly trying to get the tears to go away. I sniffed into his t-shirt and tried once more to get out of there. I struggled and struggled until I managed to get out of his arms I ran to the door and gripped the handle and let out a scream as I was picked up from behind. I held onto the door handle tighter and the door swang open "HELP ME!" I screamed as I saw some nurses walk by but they ignored me completely. Zayn shut the door then locked it before carrying me back to the hospital bed. I screamed and kicked around "shay I didn't want to have to do this but I have to now.... Lads hold her down" niall said shaking his head. I screamed as they all held me down. I felt the sharpness of the needle and I just cried loudly. I hate this.

Dad held me tight as we watched a movie "I hope you forgive me" dad whispered. I turned around and looked up at him "why wouldn't I forgive you?" I asked. "you hate me" he said as tears fell down his cheeks. My eyes widened "no dad! I don't hate you! I love you! Please don't think like that!" I held him close and rubbed his back "I'm sorry they held you down" I smiled and shook my head "it's fine dad... It in fact helped me" I kissed his cheek before snuggling into him. He held me close and that night we both fell asleep on the sofa finally being able to relax. I love my dad!

Hope this was OK 💚💙❤️

Q- have you ever been chased by something/someone?

I have... I was chased by two dogs... Yeah 🐶🤣🤣