Passing Out

This is for hhccbcbkiknbbjcvjjv hope you like this one

Juliet's POV
"Juliet please focus." Mr zarry ordered getting frustrated. I put my head up and looked around at my classmates who were giggling. I rolled my eyes and blinked repeatedly "stop doing that." my class mate who I hate said rolling his eyes. I flipped him off and sighed before putting my head back down. "JULIET!!!!" I shot my head up and sirs face was contorted in anger. I stood up and he towered over me looking down at me angrily. I felt panic rise in me and I looked around the now fuzzy room. I saw black dots getting closer and closer to my pupils and I watched in silence as the teacher yelled but I couldn't hear anything. I watched as the ceiling appeared above me. It was all in slow motion. I fell to the ground and closed my eyes letting unconsciousness take its power.

Liams POV
"hey Liam we've got an emergency." Harry called before rushing off. I quickly grabbed my jacket before walking out to the ambulance. I got in and looked around and saw Louis in the drivers seat and the others in the back. "where we heading?" I asked looking at my watch. "Juliet's school. I got a call. Apparently she passed out so now we have to go help her." my eyes widened but I managed to stay calm. I nodded and passed my other brothers gloves before putting gloves on.

"yeah she's right through here." the nurse said. We slowly walked in and I saw my baby laid there unconscious. I felt my heart ache and I immediately walked up to her placing my hand on her soft cheek. "Liam chop chop!" niall said. He gets very anxious when a family member is hurt. "check if her eyes are diluting properly!" niall said taking deep breaths. I obeyed and opened her eye checking. I nodded and smiled at niall. He sighed "we need to get her to the ambulance." Harry said. Louis came over and picked juliet up. Zayn thanked the worried nurse before we were on our way.

Juliet's POV
"hey doll can you hear me?" came a faded voice. I muttered something under my breath before sighing and trying to roll over "no babe. You can't. I know you want to but you can't." came harrys voice. I whined in response but slowly opened my eyes and saw all ofy brothers stood around me looking releaved. "what happened love?" niall asked taking my face into his hands. "I didn't eat breakfast.... Maybe that's why." I said. I saw all of them shak their heads before they smiled slightly. "well we will be making sure you have breakfast every morning from now on you don't have a say in this." zayn said sternly. I nodded and sighed "but we're all glad you're OK." I nodded and hugged niall before closing my eyes and falling into a deep sleep. All of this confusion and sudden unconciousness has made me tired. I love my brothers.

Hope this was OK.

Q- what songs do you guys find annoying?